What's new

催促掛けます

かなで「催促かけます」とも書きます。

例え、相手はあなたに金を払うはずですが、まだ払っていない場合、「催促かけます」というのは、相手に「早く払ってください」と伝えることです。この「かける」は、「電話をかける」の意味に近いと思います。(まあ、電話で催促かける場合もありますので...)

翻訳はちょっと難しいですね。催促の内容と強さによって変わります。

request か、 demand でしょうか。
お金だけでなく、「何かをするように」言うのも、催促です。

Last edited:
I do not know where the OP found the phrase, but to me 催促(を)掛ける sounds very odd. It could be something that a native speaker wrote but these days there are many incorrect words and phrases used by the natives on internet...
I personally never use 掛ける for 督促 or 催促, they are something I use with する, and I've never heard/read 催促掛ける before.
(Sorry I'm being a bit off-topic-ish, as this is not what OP is actually asking about...)

There was a message which is written in Japanese .

The message was written in Japanese that Please remind me something . but at the end it is written 催促掛けます,,,,,

I am confused what exactly it means Is he request me to remind or reminder ......................

undrentide said:
I do not know where the OP found the phrase, but to me 催促(を)掛ける sounds very odd. It could be something that a native speaker wrote but these days there are many incorrect words and phrases used by the natives on internet...
I personally never use 掛ける for 督促 or 催促, they are something I use with する, and I've never heard/read 催促掛ける before.
(Sorry I'm being a bit off-topic-ish, as this is not what OP is actually asking about...)

I don't see how it could mean anything other than the writer saying they'll remind you (if you don't do whatever it is you were supposed to in a timely fashion). Given undrentideさん's comments, maybe the writer is not a native speaker?

The message was written in Japanese that Please remind me somthing . but at the end it is written 催促掛けます,,,,,
I am confused what exactly it means Is he request me to remind or reminder ......................
その前段の部分には具体的には何と書いてあったんですか?書ける範囲でできるだけ正確に教えていただければ、その人の真意もわかると思いますよ。(一応ここは「日本語で勉強」セクションなので。😌

Back
Top Bottom