What's new

五百目ポストの感謝

J44xm

経験値が足りない
6 Dec 2004
With this, I'll have finally made five hundred posts here at JREF. So I thought that it might be appropriate to extend my sincere thanks to everyone here who's helped me over the past two or three years.

I originally came to this forum seeking help in learning Japanese and, even now, that's basically why I come here (though I can help others a bit now too). I'd like to contribute more and get around the forum a bit more, but なかなかできないっすね. Still, this is the best Japan-related forum that I've ever found and I thank all of you for making it that way, especially those of you who have helped me with my Japanese and assisted me in getting so much closer to my goal and to those that I've been able to befriend.

これからも宜しくお願い申し上げます。 🙂

Congratulations on your 500th post!

I for one am very glad that you joined Jref when you did, and like I say almost too much, you really have come a long, long way!

Here's to your next 500 posts!

I'm always happy to see a member stick around.

So many members come and go, it's great to have long term ones. I'm closer to some JREF members than I am to members of my own family. Anyone who lasts here more then a year is a hero in my book. Congrats on your 500th post and your long term membership!

Uncle Frank

👍 👍 👍

So many members come and go, it's great to have long term ones. I'm closer to some JREF members than I am to members of my own family. Anyone who lasts here more then a year is a hero in my book. Congrats on your 500th post and your long term membership!
Uncle Frank
👍 👍 👍
Truer words have never been spoken. I completely concur and couldn't have put it more succinctly myself. 👍

石の上にも三年っていうだろう。(You know what they say : "Perseverence wins in the end.")

J44xmさんはとても腰が低いですね。(To a particularly modest and humble member).

Special thanks for not abandoning us after landing a position in Japan. My head is bowed. 頭が下がる。:)

And before you have time to reflect on your time here to date, here's to the next 500 ! 😌

Now the question is will become a member who posts requently or only when pertinent info can be provided.

My posting has slowed quite a bit, but I haven't had much to contribute lately and have been slacking a great deal on my studies.

I've been checking your blog posts out here and there, and I have to say that your achievement has been just incredible. The effort you have been putting into your study is definitely showing in your posts!

Congratulations, and I hope to see you around for a long time!

Now the question is will become a member who posts requently or only when pertinent info can be provided.

My posting has slowed quite a bit, but I haven't had much to contribute lately and have been slacking a great deal on my studies.

This is why I don't post much, when I do even I don't know what I was talking about. English Grammar degrades as I work on Japanese Grammar. :(

Back
Top Bottom