What's new

アンケート:Hagelswagの市場調査 Please help a student in need!

edplayspiano

Registered
19 Apr 2019
I'm a Dutch student researching the potential of a Dutch chocolate product for the Japanese market for my thesis. For my research, I need to survey at least 250 Japanese people. Please help me share my survey with Japanese people you know if you can. All help is very much appreciated! The survey takes no more than 5 minutes.

「こんにちは、オランダのユニークな食品を日本に輸出したく、日本市場を研究している学生です。この調査に是非ご参加してください。5分以上かかりません。他の方とも是非シェアください」アンケート:Hagelswagの市場調査

Corrections about questions.

1)
朝食在 doesn't make sense. 在 is unnecessary.

2)
もっと多様があるから doesn't make sense.
の他 is a typo of その他, right?
すなわち sounds odd. If you want to get a concrete answer, その他、具体的に is the most common phrase for it.

4)
何もない is understandable, but 何も飲まない is more appropriate.

5)
I think the difference among グラノーラ, オートミール and 穀物 is unclear for most Japanese people.

6)
The question should be 家, not 家に.
The first choice should be 全然(or 全く)食べない.

8)
1他の人 and 2他の人 don't make sense.
2人以上で means "by more than two people", and the answerer is usually included in the two, so the last choice is overlapped with other choices.

10)
昼食 is more appropriate than ランチ.

11)
標準パン doesn't make sense. Do you mean 食パン, by any chance?

12)
かける is understandable, but 塗る is usually used for バター and ジャム, and 乗せる is for the others.
何も塗らない is more appropriate for the first choice.

14)
充填チョコレート doesn't make sense.

15)
I would say 食べたいから and 自分へのご褒美 instead of お菓子の好みや欲求を満たすため and 自分に報いる, respectively.

17)
空室状況 doesn't makes sense there. It means "the conditions of vacant rooms" in hotel reservations.

18)
あなたのお気に入りの朝食の食事に加えるためにトッピングする高品質、すべての天然チョコレート。本物のオランダHagelswagは100%公正取引され、すべて自然で社会的責任があります。 doesn't make much sense, especially the first half is not even a sentence.

21)
It should be チョコレートのふりかけをパンにかけて食べます。.

29)
Even though it's called "Japanese yen" in English, such like 200,000日本円 seems odd. I recommend using the form 20万~30万円 for all choices.

Back
Top Bottom