What's new

「ナルト」って漫画や動画を (読んだ/ 見た)。

jellofish

後輩
20 Feb 2010
「ナルト」という漫画や動画を (読んだ/ 見た)。

漫画 should be 読んだ
動画 should be 見た

so when i want to say 漫画や動画... should I use 読んだ or 見た?

You can use みる for the 漫画 too.

(4)文字・図などによって表されている内容を理解す る。
「朝刊はまだ〈み〉ていない」「心電図を〈みる〉」
見るとは - 短編小説作品名 Weblio辞書

But if you wanted to separate them I suppose ナルトは漫画も読んでアニメも観る would work. As always, I'm sure there are other (perhaps better, especially depending on emphasis and whatnot) ways of saying it. Also, I'm not sure what difference in nuance みる gives over 読む for the 漫画 (though if I had to guess, I'd say that 読む can imply pleasure, whereas みる is more just seeing and getting the information, judging from that definition).

You can use みる for the 漫画 too.

見るとは - 短編小説作品名 Weblio辞書

But if you wanted to separate them I suppose ナルトは漫画も読んでアニメも観る would work. As always, I'm sure there are other (perhaps better, especially depending on emphasis and whatnot) ways of saying it. Also, I'm not sure what difference in nuance みる gives over 読む for the 漫画 (though if I had to guess, I'd say that 読む can imply pleasure, whereas みる is more just seeing and getting the information, judging from that definition).

Thank you Glenn👍

Would this sentence make sense too? 漫画を読んだりアニメを観たりする

Thank you Glenn👍
Would this sentense make sense too? 漫画を読んだりアニメを観たりする
I guess I'm not sure what you're trying to say in English...but anyway I would use 見たり. 観たり is more like "view" or "see" (one time film, production, field of sakura etc).

漫画を読んだりアニメを見たり してる

Back
Top Bottom