What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

student visa

  1. K

    Which visa should I apply for to live in Japan long-term?

    I’m a British person. I’m 24 years old. I’m not looking to work in Japan. I’m not sure whether it would be better to stay in cheap accommodation and travel around different parts of Japan, or rent or purchase a property in the Japanese countryside or a Japanese town (I have heard that houses...
  2. H

    Getting Japanese Student Visa in South Korea

    Hello, I live in the UK and will be receiving my Certificate of Eligibility form from a Japanese university by 20th August. However, I was originally told by the university that my Certificate of Eligibility form would arrive by late July/early August, so I booked a flight to South Korea to...
Top Bottom