• shou

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • seth

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters

dignity92

-Jessica
23 Dec 2006
i thought since most of the polls are about jrockers apperance, there should be one about their singing too :)

Gackt has the sexiest voice EVER~
Like, ruki and miyavi has wonderful voices...
But gackt's voice makes me melt. XD

Shou!! I love his voice,!! And Jui.. Well he not in the poll.. but i his voice is too sexy!

Donno who Jui is either though I probably should @_@

I have to say~ I'm totally obsessed with Gackt's voice. That's what got me into Jrock in the first place! :)

jui2vidoll03-1.jpg

is this jui? if it is...wow he's hot 😊

Oh Vidoll! I know that band -_- I should've known who he was -_-

I have to say, yea He does have a good voice, but I still crack the most at Gackt's voice!

I voted for Ruki <3 though I think Shou and Miyavi would come in a very very close second...they all have such sexy voices its really hard to choose

Yeah it's really hard to chooose ☝ but I still picked Miyavi 😊 Does anyone have a song from vidoll? I want to hear how sexy jui's voice is :p

i'm attempting to upload a KISAKI project song with his vocals on... diceded to use that because it's an AMAZING song and he sings so beautifully on it 😍

anyways... this is really dificult...
in my own personal poinion i can't stand Hyde and Shou's voices... HOWEVER i do ocationally like their music, and i think it suits them well...

i personlly think Ruki is simply pure sex... however, i don't know if his vioce is the 'sexiest' because i'm a freek and have to take everything litrally >.<
Miyavi... well... if i remeber the very first time i heard Miyavi.... then there's n contest and he wins hands down... but lately i think he's definatly loosing his charm on me....
Gackt has a 'stunning' voice, but i wouldn't call it 'sexy'...
Kyo's a sexy beast, and his voice to some extent is terribly hott...

as for Seth, Miya and Miku... um... i think i know who they are, but i'm not 100% and thus i cannot comment ^^;

i actually think Aoi has a DAMN sexy voice... (from Gazette) not singing wise... i mean, he's fair on singing but they made the definate right choice with Ruki on vocals.... still... his speeking voice is soooooooo hott (it's so low, i swear)
i also think Mao from SID has ana amazing voice... and when he sings Ao it is exsedingly sexy....

but i'm shocked and appaulled there is no mention of Isshi when Miayvi, Ruki and Shou are up there.... *humphs*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/salm7k

Last edited by a moderator:
I went for miku
and was the only person to do so
hes so cute and well
tbh.. i tried to go for miku and miyavi

miku is sexy in a cute way
miyavi in a .. "your trying to undress me with yur voice" kinda of way

Can I make a poll for female sexy voice rock/pop? :(

I generally don't like male artists, but if I was to pick one, then I would have to say Gackt.

Back
Top Bottom