What's new

Beautiful Australian Gaijin Women

annabella

後輩
12 Jun 2003
I am a 19-year-old Australian girl who happens to be a stunning model. I frequently have rich Japanese men visiting Australia approaching me in the street, telling me that I am gorgeous and asking me extremely politely if I would like to go to dinner with them. I have said yes a few times, and they usually invariably ask me if I would like to visit them in Japan for a week if I agree to go out to dinner with them once while I am there. They say that they will pay for everything and although they are married they would like to go to dinner with me again.

My question is, is it a status symbol to have an attractive young white woman on one's arm? Our beautiful white women very popular in Japan? I can imagine there must be many white "hostesses" in Japan making a lot of money.

Can anyone help me?? :)

First or foremost a bit of humbleness would be necessary to live in the Japanese society. It's true that beautiful foreign hostesses are in demand, but that doesn't necessarily mean there are better paid than English teachers.

Sweetie, don't be naive!! You will not only be expected to accompany some guy to dinner.

I am sure you are beautiful, but I am sure you have brains too.. don't get carried away by flattery as you have more to offer the world than just your looks.

(BTW I am an Australian girl living in Japan but I also think the original post is a fake)

"I am a 19-year-old Australian girl who happens to be a stunning model."

No shortage of modesty, I see... If you are who you say you are (I agree with Enfour on this one), a word of advice: beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and as such, there is a very thin line between confidence and arrogance. One is generally a turn on for most men, while the other is exactly the opposite regardless of looks...
:)

I'm almost inclined to say we've got a female version of Josh here... But that would be rude.

I hadn't intended to offend anyone or be rude and find your modesty recommendation to be good practical advice. I am engaged to be married and would not ever consider being a hostess. The idea is disgusting, the infidelity of Japanese men is appalling, and the fact that the age of consent for girls in Japan is 12 boggles the mind. I am simply interested in Japan and Japanese culture. I speak fluent Japanese (university) and love Japanese food. Usually, the men who approach me are diplomats or government officials, and I am interested in International Relations (I am studying Internation Law). I plan to spend time in Japan, furthering my education. My modelling is to help me buy food while I study. However, my fiance and I have decided that it is no longer necessary and that the practice is degrading. I was hoping to get some cultural insight, as I know little about this sort of thing. I have no intention of travelling to Japan with one of these men but was curious about it because men of any other race never approach me, and I can see my good looks like the only reason they come up to me.

If you are not interested in talking about the negative aspects (or perhaps positive aspects if you do not believe in the sanctity of marriage and think that women's exploitation is acceptable), I understand. Still, I was hoping for a more open-minded discussion of this Japan-related issue which has a constant impact on my life. There are a lot of Japanese people in Australia.

I don't see my beauty as something to boast about but was merely relevant to the post topic. Instead of asking narrow-minded gaijin, I'll ask the next Japanese man that comes up to me. Have fun talking about Kanji.

Hi Annabella, first of all welcome aboard! 🙂

I am certain that no one participating in this thread had any intention of offending you, nor is your post considered to be rude. There are a lot of posers out there on the net, so perhaps your first post was slightly misinterpreted. We are discussing any kind of Japan-related topics here at the forum which also includes negative aspects of Japan. We are certainly not restricted to kanji. I just want to assure you that your contributions are highly appreciated.

:)

"I am engaged to be married and would not ever ever consider being a hostess." - you said earlier you have accepted few men

"Usually the men who approach me are diplomats or government officials" - yeah sure sure..:giggle:

"I am studying Internation Law" - Firstly its International Law Secondly that course doesn't even exist in Australia.

"My modelling is to help me buy food while I study, however my fiance and I have decided that it is no longer necessary and that the practise is degrading" - gee what type of modelling were you in...:giggle:

"I am never approached by men of any other race" - Australia is so multicultural esp. Sydney and Brisbane. You fake there is a huge population of asians (Chinese, Korean, Thai, Hong Kong ...etc) If you want "wogs" there is Lebanese, Afghans, Syrian and more. And not to forget there are a lot of europeans.

"I can see my good looks as the only reason they come up to me." - *cough cough* :giggle:

"There are a lot of Japanese people in Australia." - Yes there are some Japanese people in Australia but I would not say a lot. You probably mistook koreans and chinese people as Japanese.

"I don't see my beauty as something to boast about, but was merely relevant to the post topic" - relevant? sure sure.. ok why did you have to say earlier "Australia girl who happens to be an extremely beautiful model"?

"Have fun talking about Kanji." - what.. how can you have fun talking about Kanji? Its like talking about the alphabet.. oh gee don't you think the alphabet is so wonderful? ... er yeah.. :giggle:

😏

Originally posted by annabella
...the fact that the age of consent for girls in Japan is 12 boggles the mind.

The age of consent for girls in Japan is 16.

I speak fluent Japanese (university)

Do you mean you've studied Japanese at university, that is at least 4 years, and said you are only 19 (!). You may be exceptionally gifted and have started uni at 15, but, in addition, weren't you saying that you were studying International Law? So which one is it? Do you mean you have Japanese classes in your Legal Studies? But could you already be fluent after 1 or 2 years (admitting that you stared at 17 or 18, like most people),
taking Japanese just as an option? I am not saying it's impossible, but I am a bit perplexed.

上手ならこの会話日本語で続けましょう。 多分文化と 感じの話日本語でも面白いと思います。いい練習じゃな いの。 お楽しみに。

Exposed....

Cool! I am reluctant to post replies to this site as the connection I have in this developing country means WAITING....however, this thread is very interesting. I would have to side with the smart bunch of obsevers who think our modest friend to be a faker. Why? Who knows? But: move on. Life is full of beautiful young multi-lingual models searching for more in life using a keyboard.

Keep up the entertainment! I do miss the gaijin life in Japan from time to time.

Strewth, as I am extremely new, I should not be cynical.

However, as I am also Australian, I must admit the Australian Enfour despite living in Japan writes much better Australian english than Annabella.

Maybe it is the dinner company she keeps or her International Law studies.

Originally posted by fdKen
Strewth, as I am extremely new, I should not be cynical.

However, as I am also Australian, I must admit the Australian Enfour despite living in Japan writes much better Australian english than Annabella.

Maybe it is the dinner company she keeps or her International Law studies.

Why thank you ken.. *blush*. Perhaps that at a slightly older age than 19 and working in International Communications contributes to my level of Australian English..

but fair dinkum I miss not being able to speak real Aussie 'strine and be understood..

"I am a 19 year old Australia girl who happens to be an extremely beautiful model."

Or a sad spotty nerd-boy with no life.

Personally I'd agree with the cynics and bet on the latter.

Tiger

I am a 19-year-old Australian girl who happens to be a stunning model.

☝ ... OW PLEASE MAY I?

Yes?

but I don't get negative rep points? ... I WILL? Oww, well, I don't care because this is way too funny...

WUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA...... to say you are an EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL MODEL.... wuhahahahaha...

.... silent now... ☝

WUHAHAHAHAHAHA.... *falling from the chair.. hit my head on the computer screen adsjfivjioaf ccJFIPOJ4098vj czxkfj... *

Wake up 3 hours later... READ THE POST AGAIN...

WUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

sorry this is just way too funny 🙂

Btw. If I knew this person is on the forum. I think this is a bit rude to say. I would maybe offend her.. but I know she isn't.. so wuhahahahah I can laugh about it. 🙂

There's an interesting documentary about gaijin hostesses in Japan called "Tokyo Girls". It's on "On Demand" cable from the Sundance channel - I don't know if you get that in Australia. It goes into the pros and cons of hostessing. Interestingly, the men are usually very respectful and spend money on big tips and dinner without expecting anything, tho they may hope. One of the hostesses said at most they may ask to sleep with her, but when she says no there is no pushiness. They said that american men would probably expect more or be more pushy in the same type situation. I don't think accepting a trip from a stranger is a good idea though, even though he may mean what he says. And also they said that it is a status symbol as well to have a tall attractive gaijin on their arm out to dinner. From the film I'd say the cons outway the pros of hostessing for me it would anyway.

Maciamo said:
The age of consent for girls in Japan is 16.

Mmmmm! Tender vittles!

👍

My question is, is it a status symbol to have an attractive young white woman on one's arm?

Who is "she" kidding? It is a status symbol to have an attractive young white woman anywhere! :)

ack - this is a really old thread kirei na me - probably long gone, so why do I answer such posts seriously? I really think it's an interesting topic though anyway.

ArmandV said:
You're right. This is old. I didn't even notice how old it is.
Wuahahahahaha... :devilish:
From this, I could safely assume that she is young, white, attractive, and extremely beautiful and holds a degree in International Law And extremely mature. I can only admire what generous soul could be so daring to bestow on one's self six compliments in one short post of
beautiful...
Extremely beautiful...
very beautiful...
attractive...
beautiful...
popular...
: such unrelenting devotion only fit for the divine being could hardly be endured by a mere mortal without head-spinning nausea unless Annabella was kidding. Her mental strength withstanding the endless praise could also mean that her feel-good threshold is so high that little niceties would mean nothing to her, which actually happens to some people who get them too often. It is good that there are such positive people globally; exemplar case of victory of the mind over the body.
But honestly speaking, her vanity is such that it would make the mirror on the wall blush. :p

:giggle: :LOL: :D Lex = funny!

I didn't notice all that vanity - thanks for pointing it out :) Think I was concentrating on how it tied into the documentary. One thing in that - gaijin hostesses are only a small percentage - it's mostly asian hostesses in Japan - I think gaijin hostesses are considered a novelty there. The gaijins in the film were all Canadian I think. Also it's a tradition come from the Geisha, uniquely Japanese concept as far as I know. Of course Geisha are much more expensive and higher in prestige. Hostessing is not really a respectable job, although no sex is involved, just talking and drinking, and occasionally going out to dinner. I think very interesting. They said it's also against the law to hostess, but that has to do with not working with alcoholic beverages. As if you're interested in all that - but I thought it was interesting...I love facts...

What's with loving yourself, girl? 'I'm an extremely beautiful model' ... the actual models I've met never described themselves like that...

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom