What's new

Panic Button !!!

Grandpa Frank

先輩
21 May 2003
We need a hot line to ADMIN for when a person is trashing JREF and no staff are on line. Last week a jerk posted 30 trash posts before a staffer came on and banned him. He is back tonight with a new user name doing the same thing. He seems to watch for when no admin is on to pull his crap.
Maybe a light we shine in the sky like Batman has to notify him of trouble(with JREF instead of the bat outline) so we can be saved from trolls attacking.

Uncle Frank

Unfortunately all you can do is just report bad posts. I reported maybe 4 or 5 and figured that was enough to get some attention.

It might just be good timing, but I've noticed that often after I report bad posts Mac or someone else from on high comes very promptly.

We'll just have to sit and wait out this anti-Japan bigot for the time being for now.

Same Jackass From Last Week.

He was on last week doing the same trash; must not be anything on TV to distract him tonight. Oh well, he will be banned under one name, only to return again next week probably.

Frank

Oh I thought it was him you were talking about, I actually just posted a message in the Contact Admin Thread!! stupid ppl around!!! somthing MUST be done!

Ok Im really loosing my mind with this person!! he must be banned! he wont stop, eveytime I return to the main page I see one more new thread!!! 😭

or linked images, for that matter.

I recognize the thread titles, this guy has been at this for LOT longer than a week. I recommend an IP ban.

nice gaijin said:
or linked images, for that matter.

I recognize the thread titles, this guy has been at this for LOT longer than a week. I recommend an IP ban.

But dont we need an Admin to do that? ☝
I didnt see his threads before, but if he has been like this for so long! well, I think some one must do somthing to stop him!

I recognized the "Japaneses look like monkies when I flush them in the toilet bowl" from a long time ago, at least a month or longer. This guy periodically comes back to spread the same filth; apparently he has nothing better to do.

WOW! that's the kind of person who searches desperatly for a life right?

The ones Ive seen are really rude, insulting japanese women! and thats just SO WRONG!

Another clean-up done.

Something needs to be done about these dumbasses. Sad life they must lead... :eek:

kirei_na_me said:
Another clean-up done.
Something needs to be done about these dumbasses. Sad life they must lead... :eek:
I think that, just like some one else said, he makes these kinda threads when the admisn arent around, I just checked and none of them is online :unsure:

Well, I'm online now. I just banned him and deleted all of those threads.

I don't think there is much more that Thomas and Maciamo can do about this kind of character. We'll see...

kirei_na_me said:
I don't think there is much more than Thomas and Maciamo can do. We'll see...

Thanks god you are!!! he was really driving me crazy!! THANKS!!! 🙂
I hope they notice this thread and do something more

kirei_na_me said:
I don't think there is much more that Thomas and Maciamo can do about this kind of character. We'll see...
窶堙ヲ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋スツ〜ツ!
Seriously, this perrier guy is a total doink, hopefully the admins will find a way to stop him and other trolls from ever entering JREF once and for all.
He seems to be like the opposite of McTojo.

I'm sure they know how to properly use the tools at their disposal. An IP search would show if any other users have ever had the same address. If it's just been the same source of garbage and not any actually productive members, an IP ban would effectively rid ourselves of the nuisance, at least until he finds a workaround.

Aw, I missed the troll...

Meh by the sounds of it if he was the same guy as last time with the anti-japan filth, he needs to be put down by a vet, and even then its too humane for a disgusting waste of human as that.

I'm not even going to bother reporting the spammer this time, the moderators are never around to address the issue when it pops up, which is how they rack up 50-100 of these threads before they get banned. I'm sure others have already reported it anyways.
I will, however, be reporting kirby's unnecessary comment.

Back
Top Bottom