• Gray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

lexico

後輩
22 Dec 2004
Private Poll: Please choose one that most closely reflects the color of you teeth.

1. White
2. Lemon Chiffon
3. Wheat
4. Pink
5. Pale Turqoise
6. Light Blue
7. Silver
8. Slate Gray
9. Gray
10. Black

This is a private poll. Your personal information shall not be compromised. 🙂

coneheads3-1.jpg
3947915de3f23-1.jpg

Wheat I guess but they're more beige. Nobody I know of has naturally white teeth. Although I do guess it's possible but most people's teeth are more beige coloured. Mine were like that at birth, they were never white and I brush regularily.

Hey, all. Thanks for replying !
I was meaning to have the second option with "ivory" which might have sounded a little better than "Lemon Chiffon," but even that could make some of us feel like a huge elephant. Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho----
Anyway, I also voted on Light Chiffon. So I guess we're the mainstream with the healthy teeth. Thanks again, Jungle Boy & Sgt. Pepper ! 🙂

Looking nice in your new outfit. Don't have to fight fantasing about Princess Ariel or Mira Sorvino any more. What are you dressed up as ? Sgt. Pepper, Sgt. Pepper ?

Last edited:
My teeth are Lemon Chiffon. So I was wondering if that's the most common color of teeth? ☝

Lemon Chiffon... I remember when I was a wee kid getting worried when my teeth weren't white anymore! Thought they'd go yellow or something, hehe ^^;

Hey, I guess I wasn't the only one worrying. But then, I was thinking I was the only one with the problem. Then started the guilt trip, and I was terrified for my future... But somehow I survived and here I am with light chiffon. Hehe! Never had a problem because of teeth. Thank God I'm not a J-rocker. :D
Actually I was even complimented for having healthy teeth. :)

BLACK....... i never brush....

no its pretty normal,, not SHINNING WHITE but normali geuss...

That's the horrible secret I've been harboring. I have black teeth. I just Photoshop all my pictures so they look white.

Well........

the few I have left are the color of Pepsi with large chunks of silver colored fillings. Thank God for dentures!

Frank

😊

Do you think I need to go the dentist?

Attachments

• Billy_Bob_Teeth_W_Gold_Tooth.jpg
    Billy_Bob_Teeth_W_Gold_Tooth.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 130
mine are almost white, but of course still slightly yellow, almost no one could have perfectly white teeth. but i wish mine were cerulean though, that'd be so cool!! 👍

lexico said:

Looking nice in your new outfit. Don't have to fight fantasing about Princess Ariel or Mira Sorvino any more. What are you dressed up as ? Sgt. Pepper, Sgt. Pepper ?

Hah, well, they might make guest appearanses every now and then. :)

I got that hat from my fathers father (what's that called?), it's a Lieutenant colonels hat (he actually made it to Colonel). And naturally i had to pose a little in front of the camera while wearing it. :)

The geishas of ancient time used to dye their teeth black. It was considered feminine and sexy, as white teeth were consitered barbaric on women...

I have heard that celebrities OVER bleach their teeth, and thusly ruin their enamel. But I have thought about using a bleaching kit. Except I smoke. And that would be pretty worthless...... OH hey, my chocolate covered banana pocky has arrived!

Let's see I use mouth wash twice a day, and I brush my teeth with Crest Extra Whitening with tarter protection twice a day. Do you think it'll make your teeth white by doing that every day, twice a day?;-)

Doc:ramen:😄

Sounds like a workable plan, but I'd like to suggest go a bit easy on the brushing so the enamel doesn't wear off too quick... good luck ! 🙂
Some people say the abrasive toothpaste can wear out the enamel, too, if used over a long period, or used too often. But twice a day should be okay, I guess.

Well I've been doing this for the past two or three years actually. The enamel is still on my teeth, and they're white too. ^___^ Some days I brush harder than others, but it really depends. I mean I don't brush hard enough to make my gums bleed, but I do brush a bit rough. I don't think I lost any enamel because I think my teeth would be in bad shape right now.

Doc:ramen:😄

Back
Top Bottom