- Chiba (千葉)
- Rice type
- Domestic rice (国産米)
- Polishing rate (semaibuai)
- Alcohol content
- Amino acid level
Nabedana Jinyu Junmai (仁勇 純米酒) is an affordable table sake with a well-balanced blend of full-bodied and soft flavours. It is produced by Kanzaki Brewery (神崎酒造蔵) in Katori, Chiba Prefecture and is recommended as a standard evening sake to be enjoyed cold or warmed.
- Kura Master Platinum Award winner 2018 and 2019
- National Sake Competition 2018 Gold Medal
- National Kanzake Contest 2018 Gold Award
About the brewery
- Nabedana Kanzaki Shuzōgura
- Name in Japanese
- 1916 Kozakihonshuku, Kozaki, Katori-gun, Chiba 289-0221
「仁勇・不動」醸造元 鍋店株式会社創業元禄弐年 清酒「仁勇・不動」醸造元 鍋店株式会社。酒造蔵を仁勇蔵祭りでも有名な千葉県香取郡神崎町に構え、成田山新勝寺の門前に直営店「蔵元グルメ鍋屋源五右衛門」を設営。www.nabedana.co.jp
The Narita Monzen branch in front of the main gate of Naritasan Shinshōji offers a wide range of products such as Jinyu and Fudō and products exclusive to directly managed shops at the site where the original pot shop was founded. The building was renovated from a hinoki cypress storehouse constructed in 1923 and has an elegant appearance blending perfectly into the traditional Narita Monzenmachi area.