The Yakushima Guide is the third edition of this classic must-have guide to Yakushima. Fully updated and still packed full of everything necessary to visit Yakushima. Whatever your budget, you do not want to go without it.
- How to get to Yakushima with full details, up-to-date prices, timetables, website and contact details.
- Detailed information about how to travel around the island by bus, car, motorbike, bicycle, and on foot.
- The best of Yakushima's accommodation from luxurious 5-star resorts to mountain huts and campsites.
- The Food and drink section covers the best restaurants in Yakushima and also includes bakeries, cafes and bars.
- Waterfalls, rivers, beaches, parks, hot springs, museums and just about any place you could want to visit on the island are detailed and explained.
- 16 hiking trails from gentle strolls to major expeditions, including the trail to Jomon Sugi and Miyanoura dake, have their own individual maps and full details of each route.