What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Sanmon
The Sanmon or Main Gate was rebuilt in 1785, when Seisetsu Shucho (Daiyu Kokushi) reconstructed Engakuji.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Engakuji Temple
Added by
JREF
Date added
View count
900
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
engakuji199.jpg
File size
127.3 KB
Dimensions
800px x 534px

Share this media

Top Bottom