Like Theme Park Rides? See them in Minato Mirai Yokohama!
With a high-rise observation deck and boutiques at Yokohama Landmark Tower and Plaza, Minatomirai is a futuristic waterfront. Families also take in the skyline from the Cosmo Clock 21 Ferris wheel; families also take in the skyline or visit the Nippon Maru 1930s sailing ship. Rockets and submarines are on display at the Mitsubishi Industrial Museum, while Rinko Park hosts concerts. Waterside promenades are host to upscale eateries and bars.
Minato Mirai 21 (みなとみらい21 Minato Mirai Nijūichi), simply referred to as Minato Mirai, is the central business district of Yokohama. It was developed in the 1980s and designed as an extensive master-planned development and new urban centre planned to connect Yokohama's traditionally important areas and commercial centres of Kannai and the Yokohama Station area. Today, Minato Mirai is an important centre for business, shopping, and tourism, attracting visitors and business persons throughout the Greater Tokyo Area. The business district is host to several major hotels and office towers, including the Yokohama Landmark Tower, the Pacifico Yokohama convention centre, art museums, and numerous cafés and shops in shopping centres and its central pedestrian mall.
- Yokohama Landmark Tower - the second-tallest building and fourth-tallest structure in Japan, with sweeping views of Tokyo and Mount Fuji
- Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse
- Cosmo World amusement park — includes the 100-metre (328 ft) tall Cosmo Clock 21, formerly the world's tallest Ferris wheel.
- Minato Mirai Hall - concert hall home to the Kanagawa Philharmonic Orchestra
- Pacifico Yokohama
- Nippon Maru is a four-masted sailing ship that permanently docked on the harbour at Minato Mirai as a museum.
- Yokohama Museum of Art
- Queen's Square Yokohama
- Kishamichi Promenade - a pedestrian walkway that follows the original harbour railroad tracks, linking Sakuragichō Station with Yokohama World Porters and the Cosmo Clock, and offering expansive views of the Minato Mirai skyline
- Yokohama Air Cabin
- Minatomirai Station (みなとみらい駅) via Minatomirai Line
- Sakuragichō Station (桜木町駅) via Negishi Line and Yokohama Line)
- Shin-Takashima Station (新高島駅) via Minatomirai Line, Tōkyū Tōyoko Line, Tōkyō Metro Fukutoshin Line, and Tōbu Tōjō Line.