What's new

Yo from DeviantAr-- I mean, Brazil!

Anton~

Registered
18 Jun 2016
Yo, todo mundo! Sooooo to make the thread short, I've decided to join the forums here after lurking for a while and reading threads on the 日本語 - Learning Japanese.

I started self teaching Japanese about two months ago and, since I learn much easier by talking to people and being able to ask others about grammar/interpretation related doubts, I made an account.
Definetely not one of them otaku kids, but some of my favourite animation directors and comic artists are Japanese, like Taiyo Matsumoto, E. Oda and Junji Ito.

I have a general interest in languages, and Japanese has always been interesting, hope I manage to improve on it while being on here C:

Welcome Anton ! People here are super helpful and should help you with any questions you have. Don't be afraid to read old posts here , they have tons of useful information to help you learn. Good luck !

Welcome Anton ! People here are super helpful and should help you with any questions you have. Don't be afraid to read old posts here , they have tons of useful information to help you learn. Good luck !

Thanks a lot! 😅 I'm still a SUPER beginner and virtually everything is a new concept to me, lol. Sometimes it's scary! But I'm pretty sure I'll get a lot of useful info here c:

Back
Top Bottom