What's new

www.kidtokyo.com

Ratings
welcome aboard kidtokyo

not a bad site, I'll check it out more when I get some time tomorrow!

kidtokyo

Tokyo 9/16/07
:D :p :ramen: :sorry: :relief: :mad: :sing: :( :blush: :relief: :giggle: :eek: :shock: :ramen: :sorry: :laugh: :sorry: :relief: :relief: :(

Great site! Can I ask for a menu bar similar to yours? I am trying to put together a site too and I have had over 5 years of Flash Experience. I am still learning Dreamweaver though.

kidtokyo

Tokyo 9/16/07
Yeah

Hey. This is Eric. Well, I let the kidtokyo.com domain expire a while back. Its a part of my life that is over. Kinda sad, but thats how it goes. Anyways, what you currently see on kidtokyo.com has nothing to do with me, it was bought up shortly after it expired.

Carlson

Stay At Home Mom!
Ratings
Dutch Baka said:
haha.. i wonder why they did that:relief:

lol no kidding... i went looking into his site... for a guy who talks alot about love hotels and geting the women.. not to good of videos... ive taken better and not even trying to... anywho...

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Ratings
Carlson said:
lol no kidding... i went looking into his site... for a guy who talks alot about love hotels and geting the women.. not to good of videos... ive taken better and not even trying to... anywho...
I've seldom seen anyone more thoroughly enamored of himself....and for less apparent cause.

Carlson

Stay At Home Mom!
Ratings