What's new

Wrong forum ???

Irishdon

後輩
20 Sep 2015
Hi all
I think I may be in the wrong place . I was hoping to come to a live forum for some banter about the rugby World Cup . Can you please give me pointers to such a site ? . I can see that this is not a lively forum but I will come back to discuss my love of Japan .thanks all

Eh ?? Even after beating the two times world champions ???
I was probably under the illusion that boards would be "hopping" to be honest I just wanted to banter with Japanese people who are going crazy (rightly so) about the win today..... That's all I meant ... No offence old son.... Do you know of such a site ??? Cheers bud and again ... Well done Japan you're now my second team of the tournament..... I suspect I'm one of many

Bear in mind, its 6:00 in the morning here in Japan, old son.

Eh ??? If I'm not mistaken ..population of Japan is over 100 million ???? You're saying that after beating the 2 times winners of the World Cup ..... They're all in bed asleep ???? Are you Japanese btw ??? I come from a population of less than 5 million And all the forums are still hopping with our win today . Question stands ...., can anyone direct me to a Japanese site with live banter ???? Ta

This is an English-language forum ABOUT Japan and sports is most definitely not our main focus. Also, due to its nature, most members are not Japanese. You want to look for either a Japanese-language forum or a rugby-related website.

For all other Japan-related topics: welcome aboard! :)

Eh ??? If I'm not mistaken ..population of Japan is over 100 million ???? You're saying that after beating the 2 times winners of the World Cup ..... They're all in bed asleep ???? Are you Japanese btw ??? I come from a population of less than 5 million And all the forums are still hopping with our win today . Question stands ...., can anyone direct me to a Japanese site with live banter ???? Ta
Well, do you know how many native Japanese speakers use English on a daily basis? Why do we have to talk about such a topic with each other in FOREIGN languages instead of our mother tongue? I can recommend you quite quite so many sites, if you can understand JAPANESE, of course.
ただ、確かにすごい試合でした。日本ではラグビーはさほど人気があるといえないにもかかわらず、各局の朝のニュースでトップに取り上げられるくらい。

As already mentioned, the number of English-speaking Japanese rugby fans are very few. So unfortunately we have no idea where to find what you are looking for. I bet most Japanese didn't even know they had a team in the rugby world cup until it hit the news yesterday. Maybe try the forums at planetrugby.com? Might be some Japanese fans there. If nothing else plenty of people excited about what just happened.

Back
Top Bottom