What's new

Writing out large numbers in Kanji

GoTimeWanGr

後輩
22 Feb 2017
When you write out large numbers in Kanji, is this the correct method?

For "32,674,831" I write 三千万二百万六十万七万四千八百三十ー

ありがとうございます

Then, you should acknowledge it in some way, if you want to get replies also in the future.

I.1 Display of courtesy
Our members and staff go to great lengths to answer questions and support requests. As a matter of general courtesy and basic "netiquette," we ask posters to acknowledge their efforts by either replying to their thread in a timely fashion or by expressing their gratitude with a "like". While the absence of such civility is deplorable, it will not result in an infraction. Be advised however that any future requests by members deemed discourteous and/or uncooperative may simply be ignored.

Forum Rules | Japan Forum

Then, you should acknowledge it in some way, if you want to get replies also in the future.

I.1 Display of courtesy
Our members and staff go to great lengths to answer questions and support requests. As a matter of general courtesy and basic "netiquette," we ask posters to acknowledge their efforts by either replying to their thread in a timely fashion or by expressing their gratitude with a "like". While the absence of such civility is deplorable, it will not result in an infraction. Be advised however that any future requests by members deemed discourteous and/or uncooperative may simply be ignored.

Forum Rules | Japan Forum
I'll always remember in the future! ごめんなさい

And thank you for all the help! Sorry I forgot to thank all of you before. Thank you! ありがとうございました

You're very welcome. By the way, you shouldn't necessarily feel obligated to thank people for replies. We're not petty enough to demand thanks. Some indication that you have seen replies is sufficient.

You're very welcome. By the way, you shouldn't necessarily feel obligated to thank people for replies. We're not petty enough to demand thanks. Some indication that you have seen replies is sufficient.
Yes, I understand what you mean. But I am genuinely grateful for this forum so I will say thank you on my own volition. There needs to be proper interaction, I agree.

Back
Top Bottom