What's new

Wow - Something Great Happened To Me Today !!!!

I just got a new apartment and it is awesome! This is my frist real apartment with no roommates or housemates. It's so great to have a place to call my own! Enjoying a cigar and a beer to celebrate! :)

Yeah, it really is awesome to live alone and do whatever you like. There's nothing better than being free and comfortable. I kinda enjoy my life now that I have my own private room.

What made my day gr8: I became a member of JR, went to my Japanese cuisine class, accepted a volunteering call, cleaned my place, including my fridge, and had a productive workday. Oh ya!

Had to share this one , LOL.

I called today to set up an appointment for my yearly physical. The girl asked me when did I want to come in for my "mammogram" ?? I explained I was a male , and did not think my "boobs" were big enough for one ? She said "That is strange , but it is in the computer, so when would you like it ?" I declined the offer , LOL , but it made my day.

Uncle Frank

:D

I called today to set up an appointment for my yearly physical. The girl asked me when did I want to come in for my "mammogram" ?? I explained I was a male , and did not think my "boobs" were big enough for one ? She said "That is strange , but it is in the computer, so when would you like it ?" I declined the offer , LOL , but it made my day.
Uncle Frank
:D

:D :D

I haven't laughed this hard in awhile! Here's to the US medical field!

In the morning I stood up early and managed to catch the first tube. So I was early at work and a colleague of mine already put a cup of coffee on my desk and this was great.

Failed motorcycle driving test, so, no M-license untill retest.
Apparently it did happen yesturday, but I am still under influence ... ewww ...

An anniversary of sorts for me today.

Today makes 9 years I have had the pleasure of being a JREF member. I've made lots of friends here and learned a lot about our world and people from around the world who visit here. Hopefully the joy of being here will go on for several more years. Thank you to all the members here who make everyday of my life here on JREF interesting.

Uncle Frank

👍

Today makes 9 years I have had the pleasure of being a JREF member.

Hey, Uncle Frank, my best congrats to You. Wishing You many years of interesting and fruitfull life!

Hmmm ... it is my turn to brag now ... I've got small letter "M" on my driver license, so I can drive a motorcycle now. Woo-hoooooo!
Apparently it happened yesturday, but I am very excited.

I did have my first heart attack and my first two stents implanted :LOL:

Apparently it happens at yesturday, but I am still under influence 😊

He-he, I am not drunk and I am in hospital now. I think they will release me today thou.
That was my first heart attack, and I am soo excited ... even thrilled :LOL:

Take care of yourself Ewww !!

You should take some time off , avoid stress(work) for a while. Maybe take advantage of some physical therapy.

Uncle Frank

Thanks, Uncle Frank. I would.

BTW, they did it with non-invasive method - through catheter - so ... doctor told me that I could start my workouts in a week. Bad thing is, they will give me blood thinners withing a year, so ... no boxing for whole year ... ewwww .... And, my work is less stressing thing in the world, just because I love it so much, I think that will help for my recovery. In the other words, it is my third day in hospital, and I am working through ssh, that helps stay sane.

Thanks again,
ewwww ...

Whoops!!! I am home!
French Fries! French Fries! French Fries! FF! FF! FF! FF! FF! FF!
I am hungry ewww.....

Back
Top Bottom