What's new

Would you like to record a few lines in Japanese?

studiomatsumoto

Registered
12 Jan 2015
Hello there!

My name is Ruben and I'm a 25 year old Graphic Design student, hailing from the Netherlands. I would love to kickstart my humble design career with a crazy advertisement. I'm interested in design, advertising and story telling. For a few examples, you can watch some videos I created here: Matsumoto on Vimeo

What I'm looking for...

• Someone who is willing to record a few (1,2,3) lines in Japanese for a very short promotional video.
  • An animated, humorous, pompous voice. Like a crazy Tell Sell kind of advertisement.
  • Professional recording equipment would be great, but I really don't have high standards. For example, I believe recording a few lines with your iPhone in a quiet area would do the trick just fine!

Why?

I associate modern-day Japanese culture with a vibrant and colourful approach towards the future. I'm an intuitive designer, which means I value atmosphere over concept, even though I really do appreciate meaning to a design creation.

What do you get out of it?

• With only your voice and a couple of minutes of your time you can help someone out on the other side of the world.
  • I believe everyone should be paid for their effort, but regarding the fact that I'm still a student who can barely make ends meet, I sadly don't really have a budget for this. For the few lines you can offer me, if you want, I can pay you $20. But perhaps you can think of anything else rather more valuable to you that I could help you with (I'm a designer and I like to help people!).

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom