What's new

Would anyone be kind enough to translate my brother’s question?

AmethystTess

Registered
7 Nov 2018
Hello…

My brother has just got a chance to ask a huge hero of his a question, but his hero only speaks Japanese. Neither of us can afford a translator…would anyone be kind enough to translate my brother's question? I've rewritten it to be as short as possible while still retaining what my brother originally wanted to say.

This is my brother's question that needs translating into Japanese:

"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Guy Belmont. I am a huge fan of your work from the UK, and I am working on a fan project. I'm sorry to bother you, but if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you something. The Vampire Killer is known as a holy whip. My question is, why did Sara's soul make the whip so powerful and holy that it is able to kill powerful vampires? Sara's soul was tainted, so why does an unholy soul give such holy power to the whip? Thank you so much for working so hard on your games and thank you for reading this."

I don't speak any Japanese at all, and my brother is dyslexic, so he finds it really hard to learn languages. I know his question isn't super short, but I would be so, so grateful if someone could help, it would mean so much to him.

Thank you all for your time.

I checked the result of Google Translate. It works fine enough in this case. They can understand your brother's question, so you can use it.

Back
Top Bottom