What's new

Help Words for this/that and how do I use them in a sentence?

They didn't introduce those in your first year Japanese class at high school?

i think they did but i probably forgot. i am bad at paying attention at times XD

Then you're going to have a lot of trouble learning a foreign language.

If you can't remember a couple of the most basic words that carne up early and often in freshman Japanese then you really need to go back through your textbook from last year and refresh yourself before you go worrying about learning kanji so you can be ahead for next year.

yeeeeah, this is super basic material that would show up in the first few months of your Japanese education; if you had already covered this and don't remember, you gotta go back and refresh.

If you can't remember a couple of the most basic words that carne up early and often in freshman Japanese then you really need to go back through your textbook from last year and refresh yourself before you go worrying about learning kanji so you can be ahead for next year.
I'm now using duolingo for basic help. i'm a gamer and using fun activities is a good way to keep my memory up.

I'm now using duolingo for basic help. i'm a gamer and using fun activities is a good way to keep my memory up.

Apparently not, if you couldn't recall a couple of the most basic and commonly used words from beginning Japanese.

If you don't have a firm grasp of what has come before, it is really easy to get really lost really quickly as things progress.

What was covered in freshman Japanese? Did you learn any verb/adjective conjugation? If so, do you remember them? Can you do them off the top of your head?

freshman year covered: basic sentence structure, positive and negative endingsますandません, both kana alphabets, questions, possesives.

freshman year covered: basic sentence structure, positive and negative endingsますandません, both kana alphabets, questions, possesives.

Thanks.

Do you remember how to do them and can you do them off the top of your head? Quickly? Consistently? Correctly?

If not, go back and review them.

If you can, go back and review them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom