What's new

Why John Kerry didn't participate in America presidential candidacy

Ratings
As far as I know, and saw in the different news, John Kerry was a very active USA president vice during 8 years of presidency of Mr. Barack Obama. I saw he everyday traveled to a country and area in the world to convince others to follow America programs!

He also participated in many international or national meetings, conferences, campaigns, committees, interviews, conventions, councils, commissions, and so on to resolve the problems of the world, especially in the middle east!

He was so active and animated that sometimes I thought, he was the president of America, not Mr. Obama!
And also I thought that he never sleep, neither at night nor day, because of his extreme effort and activity for modifying the world and removing war from it, especially in the middle east, the war of Saudi Arabs against Yemenis!

Anyhow, I am astonished, why Mr. John Kerry, didn't participate in presidential candidacy of America, despite all his experiences and record of activities?

Is it a sign that America policy is jumping to another stage of its planned program and Mr. Kerry should go out from the political scene and rests?

Last edited:

nice gaijin

Resident Realist
Staff member
Ratings
The title is "Secretary of State." It is the equivalent to a foreign minister but we do not use that term any more than we would call a senator a parliamentarian.

Ratings
Kerry already ran for President. In 2004.

He lost.
John Kerry is now a famous politician, and he could be an option for America presidency. Losing in the previous election is not a good reason for Mr. Kerry to ignore participation in the next election.

Last edited:
Ratings
I'm guessing he's looking forward to retirement:
If tendency to retirement is the reason of Kerry for his abdication, I think Hillary and Trump have to abdicate
political activities and grasping on America presidency as well!