What's new

Why Japan does not need to apologize to Korea

caster51

後輩
27 Feb 2005
Japan does not need to apologize to korea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at first, incase of Korea
why does japan need to apologize to korea?
I dont understand at all.

please tell me why?
1) did japan invade Korea for annexation?
2) forced comfort woman? what hell is that?
3) japan force to change korean name to japanese one
Japan di not
4)japanese forced korean to speak japanese
japan did not
etc...
please give me your opinion.

I can explain.....

Japan owes Korea reparation for destructions and great harms inflicted on civilian population,not meaningless apologies.

Can you explain the savagedly gang-raping of Korea's last Empress Min ?

The name conversion and imposed Japanese language were components of Japan's eradication policy of Korean cultural heritage in Korea peninsula.

Some Japanese never cease to amaze me !

Last edited:
War is hell. and bad things are bound to happen. Maybe mistakes were made by leaders but as a country i feel they need not make appologies or reconcile.

I think korean has a nothing to do with Yasukuni.
Tojo became a PM 1941....so on
what did tojo do against korea?

A-criminals that are called and korea are nothing related..
why do they complain about that?

Can you explain the savagedly gang-raping of Korea's last Empress Min ?

most korean hated her at that time.
in case of korean veterans...
they were aiming to kill. too.

why did she become a tragedy hero?

Yasukuni Shrine has names of Korean conscripted and involunteered forces in the old Japan Imperial Army,their famlies appealed to Japan's court for removal.

Last edited:
caster51 said:
why did she become a tragedy hero?

Japan literally brought down Korea's last Royal House of Yi,she was indeed a tragic Korean historic figure of Japanese cruelty.You see,I can explained it better than you who initiated the question.

at first, after war japan considered how to treat them.
J-G announced to their families.
most of their families felt it is shame like traiter...
many family refused to pick up even their bone.

caster51 said:
most korean hated her at that time.

What did it have anything to do with you Japanese ? It was Koreans' internal affair,none of Japanese' damn busiwack.

Empress Min was assassinated by a Japanese attacker and savagedly gang-raped,do you have an explanation or not ?

there was a korean prince in japan even after war.
why did not korean make to successed because of tragic Korean hero

caster51 said:
there was a korean prince in japan even after war.

This last Yi prince was booted out of Korea by first S Korean president Sigman Lee,that's how he was exiled in Japan.His birth mother was a Japanese from a nobility family.

As matter of fact,he passed away last year.

Last edited:
All is fair in love and war. But there is a difference between armies fighting out over conflict and constant torture and raping of civilians. The number of "comfort women" is estimated to have been 200,000. Even if it is the half of that figure it is repulsive.

I can understand why survivors and other Koreans demand apologies.

there is no evidence at all.
even japanese man kill ker, She tried to put Russia in Korea.
It is not permitted for the national defense of Japan and korea.

caster51 said:
even japanese man killed her,She tried to put Russia in Korea.

It is not permitted for the national defense of Japan and korea.

Then you Japanese do owe Koreans an official apology for the killing of a sovereign.You see,I answered your own thread topic question for you.

You mean Japan didn't permit Russian military influence in the peninsula,led to her tragic death by the hands of Japanese CRUELTY and SAVAGERY.

Korea absolutely didn't request Japan military meddling,rather Empress Min was trying to use Russian military muscles to counter-balance Japan's influence in the peninsula.

Last edited:
Oh ..... more comical youtube.com amateur videos here :LOL:

Seemingly,youtube.com is becoming a source of your history entertainment in these forums.

http://www.asahi.com/kansai/kataritsugu/OSK200603020051.html

ソウルからバスで1時間の広州(カンジュ)。小雪が舞う町はずれの山あいに「ナヌムの家」はあった。ナヌムとは「分かち合い」。日本軍に性暴力を受けた元慰安婦9人が助け合い、静かに暮らしていた。

「やっと平穏な生活を手に入れることができた」。李玉善(イ・オクソン)さん(78)はオンドルのついた8畳ほどの個室で編み物をしていた。「家」に来たのは6年前。戦後55年間、連行先の中国で暮らしていたという。

「無理やり連れて行ったうえ、戦争が終わっても、ほったらかし」。編み物をやめ、語気を強めた。

韓国南東部の蔚山(ウルサン)で、住み込みのお手伝いとして働いていた42年、大通りを歩いていると、背の高い男2人に突然、両脇をつかまれた。トラックに放り込まれて両手両足を縛られ、口をふさがれた。連れて行かれたのは中国東北部の延吉。電気の流れる鉄条網に囲まれた飛行場で草刈りや滑走路の掃除をさせられ、食べ物は小さなパンだけだった。

「こんな所では働けない」。抗議すると、3畳ほどの部屋が並ぶ土やれんがの建物へ。風呂に入れられ、着物や足袋、げた、布団を渡された。「これはお前らの借金。稼いで返せ」。その日から「トミコ」と呼ばれ、兵士らの相手を強いられた。

多い日は40~50人が列を作った。ある時、階級の高い兵が入ってきた。避妊具を使おうとしないので拒むと、殴られて短刀で腕を刺された。

戦争がいつ終わったのかは知らないという。ある日、日本兵が「ここは危ない。一緒に逃げよう」と山に連れ出した。だが、女性たちを山に残したまま去った。山を下り、知り合った北朝鮮出身の男性の後妻になった。子どもはできなかった。

「もう一度、家族に会いたい」。夫が亡くなり00年、韓国に戻った。両親はすでに亡くなり、自分の死亡届も出されていた。生きていると認めてもらうのに2年近くかかった。

「慰安婦を認めようとしない日本人は、私たちが死ぬのを待っているんじゃないか」。李さんの言葉は、取材する私の胸に突き刺さった。

李さんの隣の部屋で暮らす金君子(キム・グンジャ)さん(79)。「私は天涯孤独。この世に生きて、何も残すものがない」と、硬い表情で天井を見つめた。

幼い時に両親が死んで養女に。17歳の時、家に朝鮮人2人が来た。「工場で働かせてあげる」。列車で連行されたのが旧ソ連国境近くの中国・琿春。慰安所だった。

「ジュンコ」と呼ばれ、日本兵の相手をする毎日。「死にたい」。首をつったが、ひもがちぎれて未遂に終わった。そのアザを見つけた日本兵が殴りかかってきた。日本語で返事できないと短刀で足を刺された。

ある日、銃声がやみ、飛行機の音も聞こえなくなった。日本兵が「お前ら好きにしろ」と言う。慰安婦たち7人で40日ほど、祖国を目指して歩き続けた。畑で大根を盗んで食べた。手をつないで中国国境の豆満江を渡った。一番端の女性の手が離れ、流された。誰も助ける力がなく、じっと見ていた。

故郷に戻ったが養家には帰らず、友人宅に居候した。連行を知っていたはずなのに何もしてくれなかった巡査の養父に、不信感を持っていた

数日後、昔の恋人が訪ねてきた。すでに結婚していたが、「親のために結婚した。一緒に住まないか」と告げられた。部屋を借りて同居したが、3カ月後、恋人は周りから責められ自殺した。

恋人の子を身ごもっていた。生まれた女の子は5カ月後に死んだ。働いたり寺で修行したりと、各地を転々。ナヌムの家にたどり着いたのは98年のことだという。

「慰安婦を知らない人が増えた。日本だけでなく韓国でも……」。金さんの顔が一層悲しく見えた。 ◇

「行きましょ」。取材後、李さんに食事に誘われた。日本語だった。人生を変えた日本。本当は私の顔を見ることも、日本語を聞くことも嫌だろうと思っていただけに、ちょっと救われた気がした。だが、彼女の日本語は植民地支配の証しでもある。過酷な体験と今も続く偏見に、口を閉ざす元慰安婦もいる中、李さんと金さんは服をめくり上げて傷跡を見せてくれた。「歴史の事実を忘れてほしくないから」と語り続ける彼女たちは、今も日本の戦争と闘っている。そう感じた。(深松真司)

they were sold to brothel by their family and agents bacause of poverty
locals( korean ,chinese)were running most brothels.
of corse japanese army managed to check sick like syphilis

Back
Top Bottom