What's new

Whose advice ?

Ratings
Hi Guys,
In the following is the Mother asking her daughter Mikoto advice on how to find out what her son Kazuki is doing? Also does やる気がうせる mean lost interest?
The Scene.
Mikoto has just come home from school and called her brother aitsu again, even after getting in trouble for it a breakfast.
「 また 『 あいつ 』 なんて いいかた する 」 おかあさん は 、 ほほ に 手 を あて まよっ て いる か の よう に 、 しばらく 体 を くねくね さ せ た 。「 美琴 。 わるい けど 、 あなた 、 和樹 の 相談 に のっ て もらえ ない かしら 」 「 どうして 、 わたし が ? 」 「 だって わたし に は なに も 話し て くれ ない もの 。 美琴 は 、 おねえちゃん でしょ 。 おね えちゃん なら 、 弟 の こと は よく わかる か なあ と 思っ て 」 これ だ 。 これ だ から 、 やる気 が うせる の だ 。 また 、 「 おねえちゃん なら 」 。 どうして おねえちゃん なる 者 は 、 いつも お とーと の めんどう を 見 なく ちゃ なら ない ん だろ う ? そんな こと し た って なに も いい こと は ない のに 。 美琴 は 、 心配 し て い た のもどこ へ やら 、 今 まで の わだかまり を 爆発 さ せ た 。 「 もう ! 」

よろしくお願いいたします

Ratings
The mother is asking Mikoto to give advice to Kazuki. Mikoto asks "Why do I have to do it?" (= "Why don't you do it yourself?"). The reason is that Kazuki simply refuses to talk to his mother (about the problem he's presumably having). He might confide to his sister however, and she in turn (as his sister) would be in a better position to understand and help him - at least, that's what the mother thinks.

Ratings
The mother is asking Mikoto to give advice to Kazuki. Mikoto asks "Why do I have to do it?" (= "Why don't you do it yourself?"). The reason is that Kazuki simply refuses to talk to his mother (about the problem he's presumably having). He might confide to his sister however, and she in turn (as his sister) would be in a better position to understand and help him - at least, that's what the mother thinks.
so that's what it means. I was thinking that the の in 和樹 の 相談 に のっ て もらえ ない かしら was acting to join two nouns i.e advice on kizuki