What's new

Which brand or model of cars you like?

Mansoor

Sempai
4 Mar 2016
Surely the choices are different and everybody like a model of car based on technical reasons or maybe just due to its shape and appearance.

I love Benz, especially its thick leather seats, low sound, steady and powerful movement, excellent bearable steely components and totally nice designing. I mostly am a lover to its seats, cabinet and interesting decoration. I mostly love its older models( 1995~ 2005)!

2002-mercedes-benz-m-class-4dr-suv-ml500-i-oem-4-500.jpg

IMO it is the best brand of car in the world!

My next choices are (a little older) Toyota, Jaguar, Ford and Chevrolet (though American cars use much fuel).

After Benz, Toyota is my first choice.

Last edited:
I have never really cared about cars, and it was only this summer that we bought our first ever brand new car. Still smells fresh off the assembly line, lol. It's just a Honda, but we are pretty satisfied. I can understand the allure of vintage or luxury cars, but it's a costly pastime, particularly in Japan.

Oh you made me surprised! A new Honda (and also Hyundai) car, while the smell of the factory is sensed in its cabin!! Very nice! Smooth, low sound, with a high velocity and speed ( 0~100 kilometer just less than 5 seconds)!

What are doing Japanese producing such the wind speed horses?! Excellent, Exclusive, luxuriant, magnificent and comfortable!

Nonetheless, I don,t ignore Benz and it is my N. one favorite car, but the Japanese and American cars are excellent too, though the cars such as Chevrolet, Pontiac, Ford, Mustang and so on have an overuse of fuel. Nevertheless they are luxuriant, equipped, powerful, smooth and fast.
I think Volkswagen is a good car too. But apparently its company had a problem with the output pollutant gases of the car.

I saw this humorous video that was made about Volkswagen smoke pollution. it maybe makes you a laugh as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom