What's new

Where can I watch Japanese TV online?

topsysrevenge

後輩
17 Mar 2014
Does anyone know where to watch American cartoons dubbed into Japanese? I have seen some of the episodes on Cartoon Network JP Youtube Channel, but it is mostly just commercials. They have a few episodes of cartoons, such as Steven Universe and Adventure Time, which is what I really want to watch. I went to the Cartoon Network Japan website and NicoNicoDouga too, but I can't watch the episodes there, because it states "This video is not available in your country." Do you guys know anywhere to watch American cartoons dubbed into Japanese? I really want to practice my listening skills with something I enjoy. I am not the biggest fan of anime. I can be pretty particular.
I just want to watch Japanese TV in general too, but it's pretty hard to find anything. I had KeyHole TV but it was pretty laggy at times. The only TV program I have access to is NHK because of the university I attended.

Have you tried a proxy for circumventing the region blocks? Or a stream capture tool for predownloading videos so you can watch them afterwards without buffering pauses?

Makes me wonder though... Are there Japanese fansubbing groups that translate American cartoons? Are there American cartoon conventions in Japan..?
reverse-weeaboo.jpg

まさかね

Does anyone know where to watch American cartoons dubbed into Japanese? I have seen some of the episodes on Cartoon Network JP Youtube Channel, but it is mostly just commercials.

Hello topsysrevenge, if you cant find cartoons you could also try japanese dubbed english movies (not too many I know of), or even japanese TV shows found online.

reverse-weeaboo.jpg

まさかね

Holy sh... its so spot on in a wierd way that its kinda ironic. Makes me want to make this my new signature..

If you type anything in Japanese into youtube, you'll find tons of fully Japanese material you can watch. You can even search for NHK on youtube, and you will get a ton of full-length japanese TV content as well.

www.youtube.com/results?q=侍 is an example.

Back
Top Bottom