What's new

What I want to say

Mansoor

Sempai
4 Mar 2016
I don't know accurately what caused that I come to this website, but may a news that I read in "Yahoo news" about Japaneses. That news made me angry, because I noticed, the purpose of the news was that to humiliate
Japaneses and offend to a nation ( let me I don't tell what was the news). So I decided to find a Japanese forum (in English), talk with you, and express my respect to the people of Japan.
The news irritated me and I said to myself, " Why somebodies try to humiliate other nations, offend them, and damage their respectable characters (politically)? Why some foreign governments try to damage other lands independence? Why they interfere their native culture and traditions and try to change their national identity? Because they want to humiliate Japanese ( and other nations ) and thus continue domination on Japan and other eastern countries?!

Eighty years have passed since World War II. The guilty government of Japan that had alliance with Hitler and Mussolini passed away and doesn't exist now, so why America government doesn't leave Japaneses free, after this long time. Why why White House and Sena try to dominate on Japan, its people and deprive them of independence? Based on my research, sadly, some officials of Japan accompany with those malicious politicians in the west.

Mars,

Let people be people, and politics be politics. No government representative or news outlet represents the opinion of an entire country. I see that you are from Iran. While I do not emphasize with your country's political agenda, I have met many Iranians who were very friendly people. So for your own peace of mind, don't let politics affect your mood when it doesn't concern you directly. During my travels I have never found any stereotype to be accurate (all Americans are loud and geographically ignorant, all French are arrogant, all Italians have a hot temper, all Dutch people are friendly, etc). Life is short and can be full of hardship, so pick your battles wisely ;)

Furthermore, please be advised that this is not necessarily a Japanese community, but rather a community of people from all over the world (including Japanese) that are interested in Japanese related topics.

Wherever I see an oppression versus a group of people, it excites my emotions and it is a natural thing in every human. I think it is the meaning of " being kind to others."
I believe every nation is respectable and nobody is rightful to offend others or hurt them because of a devilish purpose.

Wherever I see an oppression versus a group of people, it excites my emotions and it is a natural thing in every human. I think it is the meaning of " being kind to others.".
Does it excite your emotions when you see oppression versus sexual minorities in Iran? Oppression versus women, religious minorities, people with liberal views?

Wherever I see an oppression versus a group of people, it excites my emotions and it is a natural thing in every human. I think it is the meaning of " being kind to others."
I believe every nation is respectable and nobody is rightful to offend others or hurt them because of a devilish purpose.
Well I'd say be careful because people & the related media in every nation are very good at exciting emotions but not necessarily reporting things factually and objectively. America has this problem of course; I dare say when you hear people in your country refer to America as the Great Satan, that's a clue that they are not speaking objectively without bias. It's that "exciting of emotions (and fear)" is what helps put dangerous people in power.

Back
Top Bottom