What's new

Personals Well-mannered and devoted 28 years old Italian man looking for a serious relationship

DevotedPrince

Registered
31 Mar 2015
I'm looking for my partner, a partner who is ready to live with me. Nobody is perfect, so leave the stereotypes and focus our attention on what people really want from the life: Mainly my partner must be self-employed; knows what she really wants in the life (referring particularly in relationships). Secondarily, I'm attracted by physically not beautiful women (appreciated below average), if she is a bit large is better. Conservative woman is a must for me, counting I'm a very devoted Christian. I dislike barbies that do not consider true women.
I describe myself like a simple man rich of values, honest and sincere. My principal characteristic is to be altruist with others, sometimes I take care of others better than me, but with my defects as all people have.

Please use the CONVERSATION feature here to contact me if interested. Thank You !

Attachments

• impero6.jpg
    impero6.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 713
  • barba1.jpg
    barba1.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 1,040
  • impero1.jpg
    impero1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 262
  • impero2.jpg
    impero2.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 434
  • DSC_2311.jpg
    DSC_2311.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC_2308.jpg
    DSC_2308.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 302
Last edited by a moderator:
It might be better to remove your personal contact info and request anyone interested to use the CONVERSATION feature here to contact you. In the past , people who listed their E-Mail got bombarded with SPAM from all over the world. You should be able to make changes using the EDIT button. I moved your post to the CLASSIFIEDS section where it will get more attention.

It might be better to remove your personal contact info and request anyone interested to use the CONVERSATION feature here to contact you. In the past , people who listed their E-Mail got bombarded with SPAM from all over the world. You should be able to make changes using the EDIT button. I moved your post to the CLASSIFIEDS section where it will get more attention.
Yes i think it's a good idea to remove my personal contact, thanks a lot

But i do not see any EDIT button

Back
Top Bottom