What's new

Want a one month internship in japan

I can handle technical as well as non-technical work and would be willing to take up any sort of an intern position (Sales, Programming, Hardware etc. ).

PM me if you want know anything else or have an oppurtunity.

Doesn't matter what you claim you can "handle". Are you qualified? You've already been given one Google search. Have you followed up on it?

Wanting something that soon is unlikely, IMO, too.

Yes I researched it before.

I couldn't get anything solid.

I thought it would be better to ask people who would need someone or had a vacant position that needed to be filled. If there were people here like that, I was hoping to reach them.

Because of the strange time duration I am available for, I was hoping someone could set it up. Both paid and unpaid internships are fine by me. I want to seek experience.

The problem is; your host institution has to jump through a lot of hoops to bring you legally to Japan. There is no "intern" visa, and no company that I know if would want to invest the time and effort to hire a foreigner just for a month or so.
Is the working holiday visa an option for you? If so, you could come to Japan on that and try to find casual work.

Nothing solid?
I typed into Google the following keywords:
internship, Japan, October 2016
I got a bunch, but in looking at the first half a dozen, the deadline dates for applications are gone. Pretty much what I already told you. (One had a Sept. 4 deadline, so you JUST missed it.)

Back
Top Bottom