What's new

US$-JPY Daily TTB Exchange Rates for Past 15 Years

Buzzcut

Registered
4 Nov 2016
I'm trying to find daily forex rates (TTB, US$ to JPY) going back to 2002.
Anyone know where I can find old daily TTB rates online?

I'm trying to find daily forex rates (TTB, US$ to JPY) going back to 2002.
Anyone know where I can find old daily TTB rates online?

((Next time, offer up what you have discovered via your own googling, and opine on the pros and cons of what your have found, before sending others off to do that googling for you.))

((Next time, offer up what you have discovered via your own googling, and opine on the pros and cons of what your have found, before sending others off to do that googling for you.))

Sure. Can do. But it seems like meaningless chatter to cite links that aren't the right thing.

FYI, I've spent hours looking around online for just what I mentioned above -- daily forex rates (TTB, US$ to JPY) going back to 2002 -- but I haven't been able to find them. It seems like they ought to exist, though, so I was hoping someone might have the right link.

Since you asked, The Bank of Japan website has a downloadable chart of what they call "Foreign Exchange Rate/Tokyo Market Interbank Rate," but that's appears not to be TTB, hence there's no sense linking to that. And there's the US Federal Reserve's "Historical Rates for the Japanese Yen," referenced by Majestic above, but as he indicates, there's no indication that those are TTB rates, either.

Thanks. Anyway, I'll keep searching.

Back
Top Bottom