What's new

Treatment of indigestion and gastric acid and pain without using any medicine

Mansoor

Sempai
4 Mar 2016
First of all, I have to say that I am honest about my declaration and claim and I have used my treatment method about myself and some other persons and it was very effective and remedial. So I have to announce you that the majority of my patients (those who were exposed to my treatment method, among myself) expressed that the method was excellent, exclusive and they were treated just after the days in a high level and even wholly.

I trained the patients via internet, in a forum and they responded to my training happily as well. Due to the responds ( it is clear that many of the treated person didn't write anything, in respond to my training) about %90 of the patients got better and also treated totally, without using any medicine!

These are some of the responds in the forum that I translated for you:

It is about two weeks that I feel I have infected to stomach reflex. I want to use your method but I didn't understand exactly, what exercise I have to do...

Hi

I did the exercise that you trained and it was very effective for me. I am so much better now. I

appreciate you very much.

Dear master! I am a new member in this forum. Your comment about the method that you have invented was very interesting. I wanted to examine the method as well, but I don't know whether it is effective for stomach burn (heartburn) or not? But as far as I understood, it may be effective for digestive system totally.

I am waiting for your answer, dear friend.

Hi all

Dear friends, I didn't understand how do I have to do the exercise? If anyone knows, explains for me or sends some picture or a video of the exercise. I am sorry that I can't do it now.

Hi

I don't know how I conduct you. If possible, please help me. I am very interested to follow your method.

...the pain (of stomach) had troubled me hardly up to now. It is not clear when it appears...until I read this topic and did do the exercise ... times and felt I got better soon and very tangibly...

I was familiar with your method and it is good you know, I prayed for you and your parents from night up to the morning and I think my unborn baby prayed for you as well. The rest of the night I experienced a mild and good sleep by eating an apple and doing your exercise. Maybe I slept just two hours in other nights but last night, by doing your method I had a restful sleep. I appreciate you very much and wish the best for you.

I want to thank you, because you rescue me from a nightmare, by examining your method just for one time!... I was experiencing severe nausea that the doctors prescribed " dompridone" for me, but it increased my heartbeats and I couldn't use it afterwards. Because of the disorder in my stomach and also nausea I had lost my appetite and lost 7 Kg of my weight just in period of a week and the decreasing of the weight continued up to now.

until now, I refereed to three expert Gastroenterologist and visited many relative medicine websites, may I find a solution, but I didn't find any effective treatment for my disease even in the most prestigious American webs, until I found this thread ( my invented method) incidentally. As the forum hadn't any medicine label, I wanted to ignore studying it, but it was the will of God that I read the instruction and tonight I could eat everything that I wished with a full appetite!

In fact you did an artwork that the three expert gastroenterologist couldn't do for me, and my present health is indebted to your mercy! So I like anything that I can do for you, whether financially or else. Be sure that your reward is reserved. Of course I don't know the effect of this method about Gastric acid reflex but it is an excellent treatment for Indigestion.

Hello my good friend. I appreciate you due to training the treatment method. When I used it, I got rid flatus and gastric acid reflex...

After using my exercise method your stomach will be treated exactly and you will never need any doctor and medicine. After using the method for a week your stomach will become healthy just like your childhood and you can stop the exercise afterward.

Trust me. This is a health gift that you will never forget it

Sincerely Mansoor

No. My exercise method is not observing a series of nutrition diets. On the contrary, it rescue the patients from the difficulties of diets that put them in a troublesome limitation, and they can eat whatever they wish, after the exercise!

Usually, the most of foods are indigestible for gastric patients and they suffer the limitation and wish to get rid that unsuitable condition. The greatest wish of them is that to be able to eat delicious meaty and fat foods and also uncooked fruits or every sort of pastries. For example, they wish to eat hamburger, sausage sandwich, grilled meat and chicken, chocolate, coffee, ripe red apple and the other fruits, but they can't. Their stomach is weak and sensitive and work improperly.
If they eat such as foods, their digestive system will have a bad reaction against those foods and just try to digest them by discharging acid that it lead to hyperacidity and the condition gets worse.

My particular physical exercise ( that doing that, is very comfortable) turn back their digestive system, among stomach to its proper and natural performance, in a short time( even after doing the exercise first time), as the patient that couldn't eat food naturally for several years, would be able to eat every food, just after the first exercise!
It is a wonderful and amazing thing and is an unheard surprise? Yes, it actually is!

The method that even medicines don't know and have not any experience about it!

The wonderful thing about this method is that, it will recuse patients from swallowing med and going to gastroenterologist!

And the other surprising thing is that they can eat every food that they wish, without feeling any disorder in their digestive organs!

Isn't it a great gift?

In the mentioned forum, one of the users wrote, he has heard that acupuncture method can be effective curing the disease as well, and I responded him: " nothing can be replaced with my method, because the method cures the patients physically and naturally!"

Last edited:
Again, you managed to write a lot of words without actually saying anything. This is garbage sales copy 101.

I don't know what is garbage sale copy 101 and I couldn't find such expression in the internet, but my comments are in a medicine and treatment theme, and as I told before, I am honest in my declarations. It dependent on you believe or don't. Apparently your words show that you are suspicious about my healing method.
nice gaijin, I don't know whether you have an ordinary digestive problem or not, but if you have, I promise you this healing method will save you from the troublesome problem. The only thing that I expect you is that, you are a generous person and are not a severe person about spending money for your health and comfort. lol

@Mansoor , this type of post would be better placed under blogs.

Most likely you are right, but I actually didn't know what was blogs. Although I had seen a section namely blogs in an English writing forum before but I never wrote any comment in the section.
If you know it is better this topic is transferred to the blogs, I ask moderators to do this replacement or shifting.

Thank you

The only thing that I expect you is that, you are a generous person and are not a severe person about spending money for your health and comfort. lol
lol indeed, that pretty much says it all.

Maybe you should google "snake oil salesman" instead.

If I wanted to use my intellect to deceive others by tricking and present them garbage things like snake oil, perhaps I would be a Rockefeller now.

Sometimes, the extreme suspicion deprives someone from his benefit and leads him to be suspicious about his health

However, your money is in your pocket and my treatment method is in my mind. If you are among those persons who suffer from stomach disorders please harry as I am in a harry to earn money from my talent (Intellectual property rights) as soon as possible.

Don't be doubtful about the method I described. I'm an innovator in the mechanical field and even have the patent of a new wrench ( slider ratchet wrench) thought have not offered it to a company yet. you can see one of my innovation here:

portfolio-7ccfa4868fe8db23f548645663d9be42_xjlq.jpg

I don't tell you what it is because it is not necessary I unfold this unique device but I showed you this design to trust me and my stomach healing method without using medicine ( of course using medicine may simultaneously is necessary for a short time but you can put away using medicine later).

(dear moderators, please note this is not spam but is an introduction of offering a golden method of healing a disease)

I want money, I wish money, I dream of money every night but damn money keeps away from me as people avoid a patient who has coronavirus disease!

I want to buy a house to get rid of the homeowners with frowned and proud faces! So, if you wish to get rid of the stomach disorder you can provide 50 $ to pay to me so that I offer you the simple and exact effective physical exercise. The money you have paid to doctors up to now is a hundred times more than what I offer you.

This natural method of treatment will make you hungry immediately as you can eat half of a grilled goose in less than an hour without feeling uneasy in your stomach. Afterward, you can eat every type of food and fruits that you couldn't have them earlier ( of course eating unusual foods such as insects are not included the grantee).

This method of treatment is very simple as you will wonder why did you pay 50 $ for this simple exercise but don't forget a sewing needle is a simple thing as well, but if it didn't exist you would be now something similar to this

d-0100-swaddling-1_m6pg.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom