What's new

Funding Travel to Japan

Before you all start hating on this post, I'm just going to say, this might not be the ideal place for a request of this kind, but hey, I gotta start somewhere.

Me and my sister have been wanting to travel to Tokyo as well as Kyoto. We've been saving up for around a year and are around 2/3s of the way to the amount we need. As my sister is 17 and I'm 13 earning money isn't exactly fast. We're looking for some donations to help us reach our goal. As I said before, this might not be the perfect place for this, but I need to start somewhere. We're looking to raise another $2000 before we can go. S I'm here asking for some small donations of anywhere from $1 to $5. I'll be starting a GoFundMe campaign pretty soon, however, if you're feeling generous please send me a PM and I can give you some more info. Anything is plenty, Thank You for taking the time to read this post through!

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Ratings
You're offering $15~20 per session for somebody to tutor you in absolute beginning Japanese, but you're also begging strangers to fund your visit to Japan?

I haven't traveled in a very long time so I really wouldn't know, but would it really take $6000 for the two of you to visit?

What's the hurry? Japan isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:

KyushuWoozy

Sempai
Donor
Ratings
Do you and your sister live in Japan?

What do your parents think of this plan?

Is a 13 yo allowed to start a Gofundme campaign?