What's new

Translations for my musical interest

JDB

Registered
Hi, I am an avid Japanese Guitar enthusiast and from experience have very little faith in online translations. I thought maybe I can come here from time to time with text I need to be sure on from my hap hazard corresponding with Japanese.:)
Anyway here is my first request.
修理のあとは見られないのでおそらくネック折れはないと思われます。

Cheers

David

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Ratings
There is no apparent sign of repairs having been done so the neck is most likely not warped.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Ratings
Just make sure you notice the weasel words.

Ratings
Hi, I am an avid Japanese Guitar enthusiast and from experience have very little faith in online translations. I thought maybe I can come here from time to time with text I need to be sure on from my hap hazard corresponding with Japanese.:)
Anyway here is my first request.
修理のあとは見られないのでおそらくネック折れはないと思われます。
Cheers
David
I have the same opinion of machine translations. They tend to work better when I do Chinese -> Japanese translations but not so for English -> Japanese.

Normally, to sound "natural", I would look up sentences translated by native speakers and replace the topic/subject accordingly. One such resource is the Tanaka Corpus which is used by many sites such as weblio.jp or mochiron.net

Alternatively, I would write a post in Lang-8 and wait for natives to correct my sentences.

And there's always Mike Cash of course :)