What's new

translation - reproduction of art

tobrio

後輩
29 Dec 2014
hello,
recently my art has gotten stolen. for that reason i want to include in my profile a message saying, ''please don't use/reproduce my art without permission,'' in english and japanese.
i feel a bit weird trusting translators because i know they're not that accurate. the best phrase i could manage to get is, イラストの使用はご遠慮ください. is there another way to say this, or is this correct? thanks

I'm not a computer expert , but there must be some type of software you can use that blocks people from saving/taking your art. I know many times I click on a picture and it will not allow me to copy it. The other thing I see is watermarks/printing all over the picture that allows you to see the picture but makes it so no one wants it.
Most people seem to think if it's on the internet they can use it rather you like it or not sad to say. I'm sure someone here will help you with your request , but I wonder if it will help. Maybe someone more computer savy will have some ideas about protection you can use.

hello,
recently my art has gotten stolen. for that reason i want to include in my profile a message saying, ''please don't use/reproduce my art without permission,'' in english and japanese.
i feel a bit weird trusting translators because i know they're not that accurate. the best phrase i could manage to get is, イラストの使用はご遠慮ください. is there another way to say this, or is this correct? thanks
That's a bit vague in meaning. I would say;
当サイト内のイラスト類を許可なく使用、転載、複製することを禁じます。

I'm not a computer expert , but there must be some type of software you can use that blocks people from saving/taking your art. I know many times I click on a picture and it will not allow me to copy it. The other thing I see is watermarks/printing all over the picture that allows you to see the picture but makes it so no one wants it.
Most people seem to think if it's on the internet they can use it rather you like it or not sad to say. I'm sure someone here will help you with your request , but I wonder if it will help. Maybe someone more computer savy will have some ideas about protection you can use.
oh! i think that's pretty helpful, i didn't know about that. in most cases people repost my art and show the source but the thing is i just don't like it when they repost it without permission, so i guess watermarks wouldn't help that much.
anyway. i'll try to look more into it, then. thank you so much!

That's a bit vague in meaning. I would say;
当サイト内のイラスト類を許可なく使用、転載、複製することを禁じます。
thank you so much! i'll use this instead. may i ask what the first couple of words mean?

Back
Top Bottom