What's new

Translation Help With Another Yosegaki Hinomaru Flag.

This flag was a vet bring back but I’ve no other information. Could someone please help me with a couple of questions.

1. Is it an authentic flag or fake?

2. Translation help: As before I am trying to learn:
a. Are there any kanji identifying the soldier who owned this flag or the area/province/city where it's from.
b. Are there any kanji identifying a presenter or group
c. I can see the large Ki Buun Chokyu on the right side. Are there any unusual or special slogans?
There are two stamps from shrines. One in the upper right corner and another in the center right.

As before I've enhanced the picture. Included are 5 shots, the full flag, enlargements of each quadrant and the shrine stamp in the upper right corner.
Thank you very much for any help on this flag.
slide8-png.25706
slide9-png.25707
slide10-png.25708
slide11-png.25709
slide12-png.25710
jyh-flag-04-4-jpg.25711

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Ratings
2 1,539
1)
Seems like authentic.

2) a)
The recipient would be 松村光三 Matsumura Kōzō.

b)
No.

c)
It's just 武運長久 Buun Chōkyū, not 武運長久 Inoru/Ki Buun Chōkyū. There is only one slogan 祈健康 Inoru Kenkō Pray for your health other than 武運長久, and only one name with a title is 田邊曹長 Master Sergeant Tanabe. The rest are all just signatures.

The name of the shrine on the upper right corner is 雄琴神社 Ogoto Jinja in Ōtsu city, Shiga prefecture, so he would be from there.
雄琴神社 (大津市) - Wikipedia (all in Japanese)

What is written on another stamp is 摩利支大尊. 摩利支 Marishi is the name of a Bodhisattva in Buddhism, and 大尊 Daison is an honorable title.
Marici (Buddhism) - Wikipedia