What's new

translate gas heater panel to English

Behzad

後輩
15 Oct 2016
Hi.
I have an osaka gas heater .can anyone translate all the button and function at the panel?

Attachments

• 222222222222.JPG
    222222222222.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,273
The ones on the left are identical to the ones you have already seen here: Translation for osaka gas heater(43-586) | Japan Forum

The two circled in red are the "Good Morning" and "Good Night" buttons. If you have the model number of the heater we can try to find a manual online and confirm the function and use. I think you can use the heater safely even if you don't use those buttons at all; they just add extra convenience or functionality.

so i know.I ask all function.this post answered some button

All the buttons and functions are the same. The only difference is the two buttons on the right. I don't know the details of their function.I told you I will research it for you if you tell me the model number of the heater. What is the model number?

Do you read the replies you get? Do you understand them?

I will research the function of the two buttons on the right. I need to know the MODEL NUMBER of the heater.

The "Good morning" button (おはよう) is for starting up the heater automatically at a certain time point. It works as follows:
  • Make sure the desired temperature is set
  • Press タイマー合わせ
  • Turn the タイマー調節 dial to set the hour
  • Press タイマー合わせ
  • Turn the タイマー調節 dial to set the minutes
  • Press タイマー合わせ
  • Press おはよう (the LED above the button will switch on)
From now on, the heater will make sure that the room reaches the desired temperature by the specified time. To disable this feature, simply press the おはよう button again (the LED will turn off).

The "Good night" button (おやすみ) simply switches the heater off an hour after you press it.

Thank you.translate this word please:

Attachments

• 1421003727222412232947.jpg
    1421003727222412232947.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 603

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 679
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 810
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 509
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:
Thank you so much.translate these please :

I already told you two of them. @lanthas also told you the names of two of them. Pay attention to the replies you get. You're becoming very annoying.

The two circled in red are the "Good Morning" and "Good Night" buttons.

The others are:

a.m. / p.m.

Lock

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom