What's new

Tokyo Gas Heater rc-f3503NP-1 translation

Omar.89

Registered
29 Dec 2015
Hello there,
Can you please translate this image Japanese in to English actually. It is Tokyo gas heater and this image relates to plasma cluster stabilization function of the heater. I have learnt this from google

i know the literal meaning of this Japanese but dont what is exactly the function.

Please explain the Literal as well as function.

I will be very thankful.

1-2.jpg

Apparently you can switch the plasma cluster ions between strong (強) and weak (弱). No idea what that implies though. Do you have pictures of the manual?

Hello Lanthas.

Thanks alot for your reply. Actually i have bought this second hand and there was no manual with it. Actually i have cropped this image. The actual image is attached as below. i need to understand the function/ how it works.

I think you have translated first line and upper 2 words. What is meant by second word below 1st one. is it Negative ion?

But no problem your reply was very helpful. it gave me general idea.

Attachments

• 1-1.jpg
    1-1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 187
As I understand it, Plasmacluster systems generate both positive/negative ions for the purpose of breaking down bacteria, viruses, etc. (Just google Plasmacluster and you'll see pages that explain it).

I believe the other setting "Minus Ions" only generates negatively charged particles.

Hello mdchachi,

Thanks alot. Now i have got the general idea. Now i just need to google its advantages.

Cheers!!

Omar

Back
Top Bottom