What's new

Toddler Cams

excellent idea, but I must add that I do hope thats its only parents with the authority to view thier children and not the rest of the world so to speak

if its a safety precaution, then keep it safe,our children should never be put on view for everyone,🙂

Probably a reaction to a recent beating and death of toddler at a daycare/preschool.

At first death was written off as SIDS but later the school master admitted to abuse.

sick sick sick ...

Originally posted by deborah gormley
excellent idea, but I must add that I do hope thats its only parents with the authority to view thier children and not the rest of the world so to speak
Well, I'd add any toddler cam to our J-webcam collection in just a wink! Cuteness factor.
;)

wow

I did not hear of the case with that poor toddler, very sad indeed😲

but I still think in (my own opinion) that having world wide viewing of toddlers could lead to undisireables watching and learning of the wereabouts of these innocent children, and worse case sinario choosing a victim, (sorry I had to add that). I'm sure thats not what these cams are about, but safety of children is the issue, so it should be kept safe, and the reason I have such a strong opinion on this matter is that we all know of the dangers young toddlers ect are faced with and indeed the parents when a child is so young and vunrable and unaware of ill intensions,

how ever it could prevent a child from being harmed or infact killed as the previous post informed us, its still a great idea and it would protect the children while at the daycare centre,It must be a good thing and maybe being a Mother myself I just would'nt accept the fact of the world viewing my child while at play, sorry if I sound negative towards this issue I'm simply thinking of protection and overall safety of the children on view🙂

hmmm baby-jacking. Doesn't really happen in Japan but then again you never know.

Another problem is that internet security is still behind the rest of the world.
ughhh

so releaved to hear that baby-jacking is not a common acurance in japan😄

and I should not be so quick to believe that other countries have the same (sicko's) bad people that I hear about on a daily basis here, its just so nice to hear that children the majority of the time are safe there, 🙂

as for the security issue yes I agree that could pose a problem, but there are ways around that,(I would like to think).

I agree with Debs. However it's a good idea. If I was in charge of it I'd have each parent/family have their own special password and user name so they would be able to get in to the site to view their child and so that psychos would be kept out.

here here!👏

glad I'm not the only one thats feels the need to overprotect the kids hehe:clap:

Back
Top Bottom