What's new

The Seeker Avatars (DK + K-ito)

Python

先輩
Reaction score
I made some (ahem..) avatars.. and I really want to know what people think about them!! Because I want to grow better in making them, and I can't without knowing what others think of them, no can I?!..
They are sorted from old to new.. (and I know that some are really ugly... so don't think I like them all, myself)
DK (I'm not a fan of his.. I SWEAR! *sarcasm*)

K-ito

ps: I hope it's right to post them here
pps: I have some DBSK avatars too..I'll post them some other time..

miki78

Sempai
Reaction score
:thumbsup: i think your avatars are great if you want to see bad you should see mine there really nice you can do all the photoshop thingy too there very clever

hey you don't make these with Gackt and Mana Sama do you :)

Python

先輩
Reaction score
I could ^^ I don't have many Mana pictures though.. I'll see when I have some time to make them :D

Oh and I use Paintshop pro..not PS XD..

Kaine

先輩
Reaction score
ahhh!!! i had no idea you made this thread!! I LOVE THE ICONS +) good job!!!

JoRuDeNnA

~*ガゼット*~
Reaction score
yey!! your avis are nice!! thats cool...I suck when making avis just look at mine *points to avi* :relief: nice job :thumbsup:

miki78

Sempai
Reaction score
i was wondering if you make avatars do you make signiture's to if you do could you tell me what is wrong with mine it doesn't look quite right and the white shows up behind the cut out :souka:

Python

先輩
Reaction score
Yeah.. I make signatures too, but I didn't make any with these newly inventend options of PSP XD..

I don't want to sound like a know-it-all..I just want to help:

Did you cut the pictures out and didn't edit them?.. Sometimes the pictures look cool, but when you past them in another place (like the signature) they look a bit less,..

But in your case.. I guess the colours are a problem..the light colours on the left, in the middle blue.. that could go.. but then the orange-colours on the right make it *can't find the word*

But I guess you should just practice (an make use of brushes!!! on www.deviantart.com you kind find loads to use.. they can make fabulous backgrounds)

And about the white, you have to save it as a gif-optimalisation (or something like that.. it's directly translated from dutch..so..) if you're using PSP too; go to export and then choose gif-optimalisation..you have to make some choises there, but when you click around a bit...you'll figure it out ^^

miki78

Sempai
Reaction score
:) thankyou

you don't sound like a know it all you have been very helpful :)

actully i didn't make it my brother did :souka: :relief:

i can never get on with that sort of thing i'm ok if it's a brush and paint but didgital art perplexes me :?

Kaine

先輩
Reaction score
HAHAHHA i wont even try to understand wahat you just said python =P hahah im just too computer illiterate =P haha but i can sure spot beautiful avatars... and those are some sexy ones =D

chrys_oniisan

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for your avatars, they're lovely.
I'm not an expert either, I just take some pictures and choose a "part" like the face and then I consider it as an avatar.
I haven't made any patchworks / collages through paint (the software) for many years, last time I did, I think it was for KOTANI Kinya-san's pics lol.
I did some rough avatars of DK a few days ago, you can have a look if you wish.

I can even put some quite recent pics of her (mid-August 2018). And please remember DK is a T-Girl (DK is unfortunately her dead name...).

Attachments