What's new

The Alien?

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Ratings
1 762
Guest Kristin asked:

Hi all! I lived in Japan several of years ago and, being a goofy gaijin, loved reading a tiny magazine called The Alien . I can't seem to find any info about this magazine on the Internet - does it still exist and is there a webpage or something that I can look at? Thanks for your help - Kristin

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Ratings
1 762
At the moment I am only aware of Tokyo Alien Eyes, an online magazine "for the rights of foreign residents in Japan". Just did a thorough search on major Japanese search engines, unfortunately without results. Perhaps some of our visitors know more about that magazine.

Twisted

That man in the corner
Ratings
Where all other search-engines fail, Google does the job...
If your system can't display Japanese characters you'll see garbage text below, so i'll outline what if can make of it:

2 Addresses (which i can't read) and also 2 phone/faxnumbers: 052 (733) 3183 and 03 (3791) 3534

And there is an email-address: alien@gix.or.jp

There is also an URL: http://www.the-alien.com but it displays an "under construction" message. Either they gave up the site or they are still building it.

I don't know how recent this information is, but i hope this helps.

ツ・ツクツ。ツヲツ・ツィツ・ツ、ツ・テェツ・ツ「ツ・テウツ。ツヲツ・テ楪・ツャツ・ツクツ・テウツ。テ概HE ALIEN MAGAZINEツ。テ仰。ツ。

ツ。テシツクテ?ツクテャツ。ツソツアテ堕クテャツ。ツ「テ?シテ凝慊クテャツ。ツ。

ツ。テシテづ青セテ敕?可シテ板。ツソツコテ淌?シツウツーツケテアツソテ債。ツ「ツアテ堕クテャツ、テイテ湘δ、ツケツソテ債。ツ「テ篠アツウテ佚?ツクツ。ツ「テ篠ケツケテ板シテ板。ツ。

ツ。テシテ按ッツケテ板キテ?づ鳴。ツソツキテョツエツゥツ。テ環」ツイツ。ツ「ツ」ツクツキテョツ、テ渉ケテァテ環サツケテヲツ。テ仰。ツ。

ツ。テシテ按スツキツソツ。ツソA4テ按ス60ツ・テ堋。ツシツ・ツクツ。ツ。

ツ。テシテ?渉エツゥテ?ッツ。ツソ1992テ?ッ10ツキテョツ。ツ。

ツ。テシテ按ッツケテ氾嘉エツソテエツ。ツソ25,000テ嘉エツ。ツ。

ツ。テシツケテ佚?嘉偲?。ツソツ」ツアテ嘉エ300ツアテ淞。ツ「テ?ッツエテ鳴ケテ佚?嘉偲?,000ツアテ淞。ツ。

ツ。テシテ按ッツケテ板クツオツ。ツソツ・ツィツ・ツ、ツ・テェツ・ツ「ツ・テウツ。ツヲツ・テ伉・テδ・テ可・ツェツ・テ閉・ツ」ツ・ツケ
ツ。ツ。ツ「ツゥ464-0075 ツーツヲテε篠クツゥテ個セツクテ?イツーツサテ氾?テゥツシテッツカティテ?「ツサツウ3-11-12 テ?氾?イツ・テ督・テォツ」ツエF
ツ。ツ。TEL&FAX052(733)3183
ツ。ツ。ツ・ツィツ・ツ、ツ・テェツ・ツ「ツ・テウツ。ツヲツ・テ按。ツシツ・ツュツ・テァツ。ツシツ。ツヲツ・ツェツ・テ閉・ツ」ツ・ツケ
ツ。ツ。ツ「ツゥ153-0063 テ?ャツオテセテ?氾古慊ケテオツカティ3-10-23テづァテ?ァツ・テ督・テォ201
ツ。ツ。TEL&FAX03(3791)3534
ツ。ツ。E-MAIL:alien@gix.or.jp ツ。ツ。

ツ。テシツ・テ崢。ツシツ・テ?ツ・テ堋。ツシツ・ツクツ。ツソhttp://www.the-alien.comツ。ツ。

ツ。テシテ?δソツァツ。ツソテ?δスツクツオツュツサテカツ。ツ「テ?ャツオテセツ。ツヲツエテ佚?ツセツ。ツヲテ個セツクテ?イツーツ、テ偲ε渉ーティツ・テ仰・テ・ツ。ツシツ・ツケツ。ツ「ツアテ?イティツ。ツ「ツ・ツウツ・テウツ・テ板・テ・ツ。ツシツ・ツソツ。ツシツ。ツ「ツイツサツウテ堋。ツ「ツセツョテ按クツ。ツ「ツケツュツケテーツ、テ環、テ可。ツ」

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Ratings
1 762
Thanks for your search effort, Twisted! I am far from my home PC at the moment, thus I didn't find time to follow that topic. Seems the URL you mentioned is worth being observed in future... ;)