What's new

Tasukete kudasai

atulrai

Registered
1 Jan 2015
Konnichiwa
My organization wants a small write up about my profile in japanese - If some one can help me translate the following into japanese
Experience Summary
Ø Results-oriented with unique background in software engineering and design.

Ø Diverse background covers expertise in end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, architecture, design, and implementation, execution for scratch development and maintenance products with cross-cultural teams.

Ø Having rich experience in multiple projects execution with various SDLC models.

1. Successful execution of complex projects with expected quality and schedule.

2. Java and J2EE technologies on different platform like UNIX, Windows.

3. Extensive experience of agile scrum methodology of software development.

4. Experience of BFSI & ATM banking domain, Health Domain,High Performance Computing.

5. Overall IT experience of 7 years in Web Applications, MVC, and Client Server architecture.

6. Worked extensively on Tomcat, BEA Web logic, JBOSS, Glassfish on Windows & Linux.

8. Responsibilities included Design, Coding, Unit Testing, Bugs fixing and Documentation.

9. Extensive experience of more than 6 years on OOPS.

10. Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills

11. Excellent troubleshooting skills.

12. Working experience on IBM WMB, IBM BPM tools (BAM-Business Activity Monitoring), IBM MQ, IBM Web sphere Server etc.
13.Worked extensively on TDD, Framework, MVC, Client Server, OoP(s) in areas of Software Design and Development.
14.Programming experience in JAVA\J2EE, Web applications, Scripting on Linux and Windows environment.
15.Worked extensively on JAVA, J2EE, Design Patterns, JQuery, Ajax, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JMS, MDB, Struts Framework, PostgreSQL, My SQL Server, Oracle, Open Laszlo, Java Script and SQL.
16.Worked extensively on Tomcat, BEA Web logic, JBOSS, Glassfish on Windows & Linux.

17.Experience of IBM BAM (Business Activity Monitoring), IBM MQ, Web sphere Application Server, Web sphere Message Broker.
18.JLPT level 2 certified (Japanese Language Proficiency Test).

19.Stood in top 2% (more than 98 percentile) students in 2nd and 3rd National IT Aptitude Test by NIIT.

Doumu Arigatou

not a translation request ....
Looking for help on creating resume in Japanese...
Thanks anyway

What you are doing is exactly REQUEST. Try yourself first. Then we can HELP you. Or, hire a translator.

seems like I have landed at wrong place with people not willing to help.....
Basically , I wanted to know how resumes are created in Japanese or some help on that....
Sorry to bother you people... Thanks a lot

Sigh... You don't seem to read nekojita-san's post at all. JREF is not a free on-line translation service, as already pointed out, and this is THE LEARNING JAPANESE section in the first place. Again, we can HELP you to do it.

seems like I have landed at wrong place with people not willing to help.....
Basically , I wanted to know how resumes are created in Japanese or some help on that....
Sorry to bother you people... Thanks a lot

At least this time you were truthful about it being a resume....

You said nothing about resumes originally. You said:
My organization wants a small write up about my profile in japanese - If some one can help me translate the following into japanese
Followed by a dump of a bunch of English. How is that not a translation request?

A request for information on writing resumes in Japanese would look something like this: "Can anybody suggest some resources for writing resumes/sample resumes in Japanese? Preferably for the IT sector."

A request for assistance would be "Could someone please check over this work history/自己pr/etc that I have written?"

Here's some stuff on resumes for you. You have 2級 JLPT, right? Should be fine for you:
https://www.hellowork.go.jp/member/career_doc01.html
履歴書の書き方 【転職・求人サイトしごとナビ】
職務経歴書の書き方 | 転職サイト[PROSEEK]
http://www.shikakude.com/paje/resume.html

Back
Top Bottom