What's new

Tako's Japanese: Learn Japanese while playing!

R

ruben8963

窶堋ア窶堙ア窶堙俄?堋ソ窶堙 !

My name is Ruben Rincon, I'm part of the Giant Soul Interactive team. I've been talking with the admin and we have seen a good idea show to all the members our game, so here we go!

We're developing a unique app about learning japanese in a fun way, it's called ツ"Tako's Japaneseツ" and is going to be on sale this Autumn for tablets and smartphones (iOS, Kindle Fire and Android).

With this game, you will learn all the Hiraganas, Katakanas, and Kanjis which corresponds to the level N5 in Japanese, through enjoyable lessons, composed by different activities of writing, reading, native pronunciation, exams and fun minigames to test the knowledge the user has learned through the lesson. It consists of a massive variety of divided lessons in Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji, so that you are able to choose what you want to learn from the beginning.

Completing Tako's Japanese will will give you the knowledge to read and write the language at a basic level. Inside the game, you can select between differents modes:

- Lesson mode: In this mode, you will learn Hiraganas, Katakanas and Kanjis. There are 26 lessons of Hiragana, 26 lessons of Katakana and 34 lessons of Kanjis.

- Study mode: This is a mode where you can study the characters you've been learning in the lessons, practicing the writing and pronunciation all the times you want.

- Mini game Mode: We decided to create a direct access to the mini games, so that the player could practice the differents lessons playing instead of using the study mode.

And that's all for today! We will be updating the post, but if you want to ask something about the game, our studio or how cool the art of the game is, please feel free to do it! :D

Tako's Japanese: Learn Japanese while playing

a1225702254_10.jpg

Can I pre-order?

Hi, I'm a member of Giant Soul.

No, you can't. Because It's imposible to do it in app store or google play.

This app won't be free but it will be cheap. We don't like ads in our apps, and it wouldn't suit our app because it could also interfere with your concentration while learning and our educational method, so we want the user to enjoy it completely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom