What's new

Studying in Japan

lanthas

Reaction score
Why does it have to be a long and expensive trip to Japan? *Surely* there are Japanese language schools in Britain as well. Or you could buy a textbook and audio CD's for a few tens of pounds and start studying on your own.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
I would be very leery of a school with 88% of its students coming from those countries. I believe you could find something better than that.

Assuming you do manage to come study Japanese for two years, what do you plan to do with your Japanese skills afterwards?

There's no way to say this without sounding harsh and unkind, but you'll have more success asking for money to learn a foreign language if you demonstrate that you have learned your native language a bit better. Your appeal for money is loaded with spelling errors. People will say to themselves, "If he hasn't learned English any better than that why should I think he would be able to learn Japanese well?" and sit on their wallets. Go proofread and correct your appeal before publicizing it more.

What have you been doing for self-study and what sort of success have you had at it?

Azarashi

後輩
Reaction score
As Mike said you really need to revise that paragraph before you can expect someone to give you money.
Personally I wouldn't give you money even if I could right now, because you have gone extremely lazy on that paragraph, and I have feeling that you haven't even double read it.
And if you are willing to work 2 jobs I'm pretty sure you would be better of using that time studying and applying for scholarship.

Jeso

後輩
Reaction score
Oh god I hate those "Please give me money to go to japan" things. Its amazing how many of those I've seen by now. You want it? Earn it.

Glenski

Just me
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be posting this in a different section of this web site? Like the one dedicated to studying in Japan?