What's new

Someone to practice Japanese with?

Alucina

Registered
25 May 2016
I know this probably isn't the place to post this in. But all the language exchange apps/ chat websites were unhelpful. And everyone was too old...I'm 15 years old and I would like someone to practice with. This is frustrating because I know I can't improve my language without talking to anyone. So anyone who's fluent or has basic Japanese knowledge, I would really appreciate if you could help me out. Thank you.

I know you mentioned about the apps, and I apologize if I'm going to be suggesting an app lol, but this one seemed to be useful for my friends who wanted to practice other languages: HelloTalk-Learn Languages Free - Android Apps on Google Play It's called HelloTalk, and it helps you look for people who are interested in your language, so you can teach them, but likewise, they also narrow it down to people who are proficient in the language you want to learn, so it's a pretty good exchange in knowledge.

I know you mentioned about the apps, and I apologize if I'm going to be suggesting an app lol, but this one seemed to be useful for my friends who wanted to practice other languages: HelloTalk-Learn Languages Free - Android Apps on Google Play It's called HelloTalk, and it helps you look for people who are interested in your language, so you can teach them, but likewise, they also narrow it down to people who are proficient in the language you want to learn, so it's a pretty good exchange in knowledge.
Thanks a lot! But unfortunately this was the first app I tried. I wasn't able to find anyone to communicate with, I know have the app in the background and the only messages I receive are from people in my region that have other intentions than language exchange which I don't understand... I appreciate the advice anyway!

Back
Top Bottom