What's new

Shōkai

ledojaeger

後輩
19 Jul 2015
Hello everyone,
My name is Aaron. I live in Minnesota and am 21. I've studied Japanese by myself and in college setting for over 7 years. I've had many ups and downs of study. It had always been my dream to go to Japan. I have now finally gone, and spent 3 weeks there, with many host families and at many places and in many cities. I came back more determined than ever to want to understand, and want to be able to read, and write, and comprehend. I've made friends over there, and hope to grow and nurture my faraway relationships to them. Also, I really really want to connect with people who study the language and have equal desire to want to understand. I hope to make good connections here and become friends. My Japanese still has a long way to go, but I'm really trying.

みなさん初めまして。
僕はエレンです。ミネソタに住んでいて、21歳です。一人で、大学で日本語の勉強を7年ぐらいしています。時々本当に勉強したくて、他の時あまり勉強したくないです。子供の時から、日本へ行くのはずっと夢でした。僕は先月、やっと行きました。三週間ぐらいいました。たくさんのホースとファミリーの家で泊まっていました。色々な町に泊まって、楽しい所たくさん見ました。アメリカに帰ってから、日本語を本当に分かりたいと思っていました。読んだり、書いたり、分かったりできるようになりたいです。日本に住んでいる友達に会った。このままで友達でいようと思います。そして、日本語を勉強している人と日本語を分かりたい人に会いたいです。友達になりましょうね。僕の日本語スキルはまだまだですけど、毎日頑張ります!

よろしくお願いします。

Back
Top Bottom