What's new

Maintenance Server reboot

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
This thread will serve to inform you, our valued members, on server reboots which are occasionally required after kernel upgrades or software updates.

I'm would like to announce a server reboot this afternoon, July 10, some time between 15:00-16:00 JST. During the restart procedure the server cannot be reached, the whole procedure shouldn't last longer than five minutes. I apologise for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and your understanding!

Just announcing a quick server reboot. We'll be back online in a jiffy!

We apologise for the short downtime tonight around 22:20 JST, we had to reboot the server to apply some server upgrades.

Thank you for your understanding!

We apologise for the short downtime this afternoon (JST). We had to reboot the server after a kernel upgrade.

Thank you for your understanding!

I am very sorry for the short maintenance downtime tonight (JST), we had to restart the server following a software upgrade.

Thank you for your understanding.

We will reboot the server shortly in order to apply kernel and software updates. I apologise for any inconvenience the brief downtime might cause.

I would like to apologise for the server hiccoughs we have experienced today. We had to upgrade the server software and recompile PHP. Everything seems to be back to normal parameters.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Dear valued Members,

in the course of regular server maintenance we will have to reboot the server shortly. You will not be able to access the site during the reboot which should only take several minutes.

We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

We apologise for the brief downtime this afternoon (JST). We had to reboot the server to apply software updates. Thanks for your patience, as always!

We're to inform you that we will have to reboot the server tonight (JST) to apply software updates. The expected downtime should not exceed five minutes. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Back
Top Bottom