Searching Friend - I have all the info

sdq

Registered
31 Dec 2014
I would like to know how find a friend of mine, a Japanese citizen
I have Name, Surname, complete address, Names of relatives
Can someone help me to find my friend?
I yes i will comunicate all the info
My friend some years ago lived in Innoshima city (Hiroshima)
Thanks
Rob

Last edited:
If you could put at least the town/city they live in , it may make it easier for someone to volunteer to contact you and help.

Do you have the information in Japanese script?

If you have the address, why not just write them a letter?

Please i would like receive only SMART answer and not USELESS answer, maybe i need help from someone in Japan.... maybe i already wrote and i receive no answer because they moved from city to another, maybe married a lot of reasons... please don't and i repeat DON'T that means DO NOT , give me silly, ldiot and useless answers, i want contact this friend.... so be smart or stay away....

Please i would like receive only SMART answer and not USELESS answer, maybe i need help from someone in Japan.... maybe i already wrote and i receive no answer because they moved from city to another, maybe married a lot of reasons... please don't and i repeat DON'T that means D NOT , give me silly, ***** and useless answers, i want contact this friend.... so be smart or stay away....

You're talking to the ONLY person on this forum who has ever successfully found anybody in response to one of these requests. I said nothing to you that warrants that sort of reply from you.

I asked you two pertinent questions in regard to solving YOUR problem; I didn't give you a silly, ***** and useless answer.

If you want some help, lose the abusive attitude.

Did you write to that address and get no reply?

Maybe sdq is trying to track down an ex-spouse & child and just wants it to look innocuous...?!? ;)

The OP has received a warning. I won't close the thread for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom