What's new

Searching for Former exchange student

Crippen

Registered
31 Aug 2015
A student from Himeji Gakuin Women's College visited me in 1992. Her name is Madoka Matsuoka. Her family lived in the Shizuoka area. I will visit Japan soon, and I would love to see her. She would be approximately 43 years old.

Your best bet would be to contact the college and see if they maintain contact with their alumni.

Hello Mike Cash; thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the college has gone out of business. I hired a private investigator to check that potential in 2010.
Any other ideas from anyone else would be greatly appreciated! I will be in Toyko on Sept 12.

Do you have any letters, postcards, or any such thing that might possibly have her family's home address?

Hello Mike Cash - I do have one old address, but 3 letters have been returned. Those were sent in 2013.
Do you think if I went to a locate police station that they would help me? I realize privacy in Japan is much different than in the US. It would be nice to see her. Does anyone ever read Missed Connections in Craig's list?
Regards, kjc

Back
Top Bottom