What's new

Retro Video: The Diamonds - Harajuku

mdchachi

6 Mar 2003
Lots of other things I should be doing but instead I'm unarchiving this clip of The Diamonds playing on the street in Harajuku in 1995. (This was back in the day when they actually closed off the street on Sundays). Who are the Diamonds you say? All I know is this lady saxophone player caught my attention. I introduced myself, we exchanged phone numbers and the rest is history. Ok, well, that last sentence may not conform to actual events. I'm getting older now and my memory isn't as good as it used to be. :)

The Diamonds - Harajuku 1995 - YouTube | Japan Forum

I had forgotten all about the girls having their hair puffed out in front like that. I'm glad that went away.

Lots of other things I should be doing but instead I'm unarchiving this clip of The Diamonds playing on the street in Harajuku in 1995. (This was back in the day when they actually closed off the street on Sundays). Who are the Diamonds you say? All I know is this lady saxophone player caught my attention. I introduced myself, we exchanged phone numbers and the rest is history. Ok, well, that last sentence may not conform to actual events. I'm getting older now and my memory isn't as good as it used to be. :)

The Diamonds - Harajuku 1995 - YouTube | Japan Forum

Please, try to recall.. 👍

Back
Top Bottom