What's new

Research Proposal (Economics Graduate Students)

Hanan

Registered
18 Mar 2018
Heyyy guys

I'm just gonna dive right into this. I'm really struggling with writing the research proposal. I wrote a research proposal at the beginning of this year, but now i think it's a stupid topic and it's already been researched. It also wasn't about an issue that needs to be solved.
I have a bachelor degree in finance, and i would really love to do my research in behavioral economics.
I just don't know where to look for an issue that needs solving that is related to behavioral economics.
I want my research proposal to be ready as soon as possible, because i wanna apply for MEXT scholarship immediately when they start accepting applications.

Any ideas or suggestions are highly appreciated!

Heyyy guys

I'm just gonna dive right into this. I'm really struggling with writing the research proposal. I wrote a research proposal at the beginning of this year, but now i think it's a stupid topic and it's already been researched. It also wasn't about an issue that needs to be solved.
I have a bachelor degree in finance, and i would really love to do my research in behavioral economics.
I just don't know where to look for an issue that needs solving that is related to behavioral economics.
I want my research proposal to be ready as soon as possible, because i wanna apply for MEXT scholarship immediately when they start accepting applications.

Any ideas or suggestions are highly appreciated!

If you are applying for a MEXT scholarship, you should start by looking at where you want to study, look at the profs accepting students, read some of their publications and use that as a basis for "where" to start…

good luck

If you are applying for a MEXT scholarship, you should start by looking at where you want to study, look at the profs accepting students, read some of their publications and use that as a basis for "where" to start…

good luck
Hello Tomoni,

Thank you for the comment. I just have one question, how can i know which professors are accepting students and which are not?

Thank you!

Hello Tomoni,

Thank you for the comment. I just have one question, how can i know which professors are accepting students and which are not?

Thank you!
tThere is often no clear indication on the webpage. Nut most profs listed on the "golabal uni pages will be open- furthermore, But if they are ready have International students, it probably means that they are receptive. Once you find a "target" lab, then email.

Back
Top Bottom